Scottsdale, AZ | Pain Creams have been around for a long time. Since before the turn of the 20th century, in fact. Industry stalwarts like Bengay, Icy Hot, ThermaCare and Aspercreme, all benefit from heavy doses of advertising spend. Folks use them. Folks like them. But do they work?
“There’s no clear evidence that these creams work,” says Dr. Robert Sallis, past president of the American College of Sports Medicine. “But anything that sticks around for as long as some of these products have must have some benefit or else athletes wouldn’t continue using them.” The Mayo Clinic in Minnesota adds “There is no science to either support or refute the effectiveness [of pain creams]."
Enter MyoNatural (formerly Myo-med), a relative newcomer to this longstanding and lucrative market. Why is MyoNatural different? The natural ingredients and the natural enthusiasm of it's fans.
MyoNatural contains six different homeopathic ingredients that target inflammation to reduce pain. These powerful anti-inflammatory ingredients are encased in microscopic envelopes called liposomes which deliver them into deep tissue where they are most needed. From Deodorized Garlic Oil (Garlic is a natural blood thinner) and Vitamin E to Bryonia Alba and Rhus Toxicodendron, MyoNatural is an organic staple in many health food stores across the US and Canada. Read more about the ingredients here.
Go to MyoNatural's website to see testimonials from professional athletes like Tom Brady, LaDainian Tomlinson, and Lisa Leslie. For the everyman, the following write-ins tell a similar story:
- This was recommended by my rheumatologist, because I was insistent that I try other things before actually using a prescription. He said that this stuff had worked for him, so it was worth a try. I started using it, and I got immediate pain relief. My joints actually feel amazing!
- I fell in love with this product, and it really makes my skin feel better too whenever I use it. My joint pain is gone, and the stiffness in my hands is gone!
- I have been dealing with arthritis pain for a while, and it seemed like it just wouldn’t go away no matter what I tried or didn’t try. I changed my lifestyle to try to deal with it, and it just wasn’t enough. And I hoped that things would change when I started using a chondroitin and glucosamine product, which didn’t really help as much as I had hoped. But when I started using MyoMed cream just wherever it hurt, it even helped my hands.
- I am a runner, and I’ve suffered a number of injuries in the past related to my running. I’ve had to take weeks off at a time to recover. But since I started using MyoNatural, I don’t have to sit in the hot tub after every workout. My muscles feel relaxed and my joints don’t feel as much pressure. It has definitely taken an up turn.
- I don’t use a lot of it. I just spread it across the areas where I feel that I need it most and go from there. When I do that, I have noticed that I go to bed and stay asleep, and then it keeps my pain away even in the morning!
Strong words for a product that keeps growing without a marketing budget.
Have you tried MyoNatural yet?