When the Advantage Software Company launched Advantage blue and Webvantage blue packed with new features and functionality, we also invested in our software training, support and technical support. Each member of our training and support team has deep experience and thorough training with each of our advanced agency software products. Matter of fact, each member of our training team is a former agency veteran.
Advantage blue and Webvantage blue software and technical support are available 12 hours a day to ensure we address the needs of all our clients, regardless of the time zone. “Live” telephone support is the most common method for providing support, but we also offer email support and a host of other online services. Average resolution time for issues is 40 minutes. Our Client Relations department provides proactive services such as capabilities demos, regular webinars and individual assistance to anyone needing guidance. Our Software and Technical Support departments fully support all areas of the system including installation, questions, enhancement requests, issue resolution and more.
Here are some pre-call prep tips straight from our software support team.
- Screenshots captured of the error when it occurs are invaluable, especially those intermittent, inconsistent errors. Documenting the exact steps to reproduce the error is also very helpful for troubleshooting.
- Where does it hurt - Advantage blue or Webvantage blue or both? Adassist? What versions are you on?
- Other software version information is helpful: Operating System (Mac OS X 10.x, Windows XP, Windows 7, etc.), Browser (IE, Firefox, Chrome, etc.), Office 20xx, etc.
- When an IT support tech calls on an Advantage program issue, they often have to take our list of troubleshooting questions, contact the user to ask them the questions, and then get back with us. It can make for a slow troubleshooting process for everyone involved. Having the user together with the IT support tech when they call often eliminates back and forth and helps us resolve your issue more quickly.
- If you leave a voice mail message on the Support voice mail, please say your name and the name of your agency slowly and clearly. We need all the help we can get.
- It’s helpful if you generate PDF files of your supporting documents that illustrate the issue before calling. For troubleshooting purposes, your rep will often ask for these to be sent to us via email.
- If your initial contact with us is an email, please include the pertinent details in the tips above. Also, it helps to know if you’d prefer to be contacted via phone or email for the follow up.
- For clearing up specific billing issues, the Job Detail Analysis Report v1 or the Media Billing Report from Adassist often help pinpoint the solution.
Our team of knowledgeable and helpful Software Support staff is available to help you from 8:00 am to 7:30 pm EST. Call us at 1-800-841-2078 and select Option 1 or email your issue to email@example.com. The Advantage Software Company is happy to assist you with all of your training and software support issues for Advantage blue, Webvantage blue and each of our advanced agency business management software products. Visit us online at www.gotoadvantage.com.