Mayuga provided five tips business owners can implement to promote their businesses using social media. The tips included:
• Don’t be overwhelmed using social media
• Start with one network, for example, LinkedIn
• Drive traffic back to your company’s web site
• Don’t try to control what your employees say; Focus on “what good looks like”
• Consistency and frequency are keys to success
To read the article, “Defining Social Media, in the July issue of Small Business Monthly, please click on the link, http://www.sbmon.com/Marketing/tabid/156/itemid/1869/Default.aspx.
Founded in 2008, AMM Communications LLC, public relations marketing agency of greater St. Louis, is the St. Louis-based public relations and marketing firm that provides business management consulting in the areas of public relations, marketing, crisis communication, social media and business development training. AMM Communications is a marketing public relations firm for small- and mid-sized financial institutions, professional service firms, and manufacturing and distribution companies nationwide. From 2010 - 20102, the agency was voted as one of the top 25 St. Louis public relations firms by the readers of Small Business Monthly. For more information, please navigate to http://ammcommunications.com or call 314.485.9499.