(St. Louis) – The Missouri Venture Forum (MVF) will host “Where’s the Cash?”, a new event for the MVF educational series, May 17 from 4:00 – 7:00 p.m. at the Sheraton Clayton Plaza located at 7730 Bonhomme Ave., Clayton, Mo., 63105.
“Where’s the Cash?” is an opportunity for business owners to learn and interact with experts who will discuss:
- A broad overview of funding sources and why there are differences;
- Why it is important for entrepreneurs to understand their individual needs and how to identify the best places for entrepreneurs to focus their search for funding;
- Make it easier to search for funding by having a better understanding of your unique needs.
The presentation will be structured in four parts and the presenters will be:
- Moderator and Introduction: Bob Cockrell, Montgomery Bank
- Pre-revenue: Rick Holton, Holton Capital
- Early revenue: Jim Schmersahl, Schmersahl Treloar & Co.
- Late Revenue: Paul Schnoebelen, The Fortune Group, LLC
The concept of this event is to discuss the possible sources or types of funding available to early-stage ventures. The presenters will describe the attributes that distinguish, for example, pre-revenue ventures from early revenue ventures, and why their funding sources are different. The primary focus of the event is the Question and Answer session which will allow the participants to influence the choice of topics discussed.
To register, please visit www.MissouriVentureForum.org or call 314.241.2683.
Missouri Venture Forum is a non-profit organization formed in 1985 that serves as a catalyst bringing together the people genuinely interested in helping entrepreneurs. The mission of the organization is to provide a means for investors, entrepreneurs and business advisors to make mutually beneficial relationships, designed to drive new business formation and growth through networking, education and information exchange.