Salute Products Inc produces a vast array of steel targets for the shooting public, Law Enforcement and Military. Their target systems are designed with quality and utmost safety in mind. Some of the steel targets available in a wide variety made by Salute Products Inc. are dozens of different tactical, animal, N.R.A., SASS Pistolero, Military/LE, Platoon, Tank, Warships and .50 BMG target systems for the end user. Steel targets can be used to enhance training programs with specific instant response to a well-placed shot.
The Salute Products Company produces an assortment of bases for targets that are the foundation for the target design. Each target plate can be mounted in different bases depending on the application required by user.
Salute Products believe safety is most important while shooting steel plates. Here are some basic requirements while engaging in this activity.
- Always wear ANSI approved safety glasses with additional side shields for eye protection.
- Always wear hearing protection.
- Always wear a baseball style cap with brim pulled down to the top of your shooting glasses.
- Wear recommended long sleeve shirts and long pants reducing injury from lead and jacket particles that may splatter back toward the shooter.
- Bullets create a splash zone of lead and jacketed particles after hitting the steel targets. These can travel many yards depending on the angle of the hit and caliber of the firearms. Use of frangible ammunition is highly recommended.
- Use only high quality duty/service ammunition. No shotgun slugs.
- Properly set up the range, placing the targets as close to the backstop berm as possible, with adequate backstop/side berm height to catch the splatter.
By automatically resetting after each shot and deflecting the dangerous bullet fragments towards the ground, you are able to shoot more rounds, at a closer range than you ever thought possible.
There is a wide variety of steel products produced by Salute Products Inc. for every shooting and training situation.
Watch the Video here on ATAC TV Firearms Product Review: Salute Steel Targets