Bore Tech's C4 Carbon Remover relies on a sophisticated blend of surfactants, penetrants, suspending agents and chemical action to remove the toughest carbon deposits in your gun. This blend provides a deep cleaning approach that is very quick and powerful eliminating the time consuming and labor intensive cleaning of other products. This product is ideal for rifle bores, bolt faces, flash suppressors, compensators, silencers, chamber throats, revolver cylinders, gas pistons and any other places carbon deposits form on a weapons system. In addition to carbon cleaning, the C4 Carbon Remover will neutralize and remove corrosive salts from surplus ammunition and black powder shooting.
Like the Eliminator product, the C4 has the same carbon remover chemicals that keep the shooters and environmental groups happy.
Here is a quick guide to follow using the C4 Carbon Remover:
- Wet 3 to 4 patches with C4 Carbon Remover and push through bore to remove loose fouling. Only push patches through the bore in ONE direction.
- Next, make 10 to 15 passes with a tight fitting brush saturated with C4 Carbon Remover.
- Then, repeat step 1 and let the C4 CARBON REMOVER soak 5 to 10 minutes.
- Finally, push dry patches through the bore until they come out clean.
- Before storing the firearm, dampen a patch with C4 CARBON REMOVER and push through bore.
- Before using firearm, always run a dry patch through the bore. This will remove any residue and ensure against obstructions.
Watch the video here to learn more. Bore Tech C4 Carbon Remover