Omaha, NE, (April 27, 2012) -- Aureus Medical Group (web: aureusmedical.com), a nationwide leader in medical staffing and one of the largest travel nursing agencies in the U.S., releases the Top 10 rewards of a healthcare career as a travel nurse.
Working as a travel nurse is unlike any other career. It's not a nine-to-five job where one sits at a desk all day. Instead, those working in travel nursing travel all over the country, constantly meeting new people and learning new things. No two assignments are ever the same, except, of course, for the opportunity to help those in need.
Travel nursing is a job with many rewards – consider these top ten reasons why!
1. Caring for others: A travel nurse still gets to care for others – just with more people from around the country.
2. Working in different locations and settings: Most people only travel once a year on vacation, but travel nurses get to travel for their work! This means there are always new places to explore. Working in a different setting, there's no time for this medical career to become mundane.
3. Meeting new people: Traveling around the country means meeting countless new people. When working in one location, an RN may need to push or remind herself to meet new people, but travel nurses do so naturally on each assignment.
4. Experiencing different cultures: It's amazing how many different cultures are found within the United States, and a travel nurse will be able to experience so many of them.
5. Fast paced: Travel nurses typically work where a hospital or clinic is low on staff. Many of these locations see a high volume of patients and will allow her to work in a fast paced environment. No time to get bored here!
Read the entire article for the other five reasons why a healthcare career in travel nursing is a great choice!
ABOUT AUREUS MEDICAL GROUP:
Aureus Medical Group is a national leader in healthcare staffing and one of the largest travel nursing agencies in the country. Aureus Medical specializes in the successful placement of Nursing, Advanced Practice, Cardiopulmonary, Diagnostic Imaging, Medical Laboratory, Neurodiagnostics, Radiation Oncology, and Rehabilitation Therapy professionals, as well as Physicians, in hospitals and medical facilities nationwide. With more than 25 years of experience, Aureus Medical offers a full range of staffing options and healthcare careers, including national contract (travel), local contract, and direct hire. Aureus Medical is the largest division of Omaha-based C&A Industries, a leading provider of human capital management solutions for more than 40 years.