CALGARY– The top five grand prize draws were completed today for the 2012 Foothills Hospital Home Lottery. All 8,625 prize draws have now been completed and prize winners will be notified in writing by the professional services firm of KPMG regarding what they have won and how to claim their prize.
Media are invited to meet the grand prize winners for a photo and interview opportunity.
Date: Thursday, May 17, 2012
Time: 2 p.m.
Location: #3 Heaver Gate, The Ranche at Heritage Pointe, DewintonSee attached map.
Grand Prize Winners are as follows:1. Darryl Thomas, Calgary, ABGrand Prize Showhome at #3 Heaver Gate, DeWinton, plus $10,000.Package worth over $2,500,000Ticket #76004
2. Deanna Nelson, Arrowwood, ABGrand Prize Showhome at 115 Evansridge View NW Calgary, plus $10,000.Package worth over $900,000Ticket # 096497
3. Hanna Rozpara, Calgary, ABTake 50 Add-on.Payout of $785,140Ticket #703099
4. Howard & Valerie Goetz , Calgary, ABEarly Bird Prize. Choice between a 2012 Audi R8 Spyder or $200,000 Cash.Ticket #017810
5. Elizabeth Lietz, Calgary, AB2012 Porsche 911 Carrera or Porsche Panamera or $100,000 Cash.Ticket #114757
6. Thrina Neshine, Cremona, AB2012 BMW 550i or BMW 335i Cabriolet S or $78,000 CashTicket #115433
7. Carrie Long , Calgary, AB2012 Ford Explorer or Ford F-150 or $50,000 CashTicket #027361
A complete list of winners will be published online May 23rd at: www.FoothillsHospitalHomeLottery.org.
Each year, proceeds from the lottery are directed to areas where they will have the greatest impact on patient care. Since 1993, more than $50 million has been raised to support excellence in health care at the Foothills Medical Centre. This year, proceeds will support enhanced health care in our community.
For more information contact:
Nanica Brown, Communications Advisor
Office: 403-943-0900 Cell:403-990-8335