DANBURY, Conn., (March 13, 2012) — Cartus Corporation, the leading provider of global relocation services, has launched CartusMobile, a mobile app that puts critical relocation-related information at the fingertips of its clients’ transferring employees. CartusMobile greatly enhances communications among Cartus, its client companies, and their transferring employees, and it leverages the company’s technology platform.
Commented Marie Howard, Global Relocation & Expatriate Services Operations Manager of Procter & Gamble, “This is fantastic—just what our mobile employees need!”
CartusMobile enables relocating employees to track crucial elements of the move on their smart phones, including a news feed that provides transferees with:
- Notifications on status updates and milestone events so they can track the status of key elements of their move, such as confirmation of moving company assignment, successful submission of expense reports, assignment of a language trainer, etc.
- A summary snapshot with their key dates and employee profile information
- Contact information for their Cartus consultant, including the correct time of day in the consultant’s location
- The ability to add, with one touch, contacts related to their move from the app to their phone
“We are extremely pleased to launch CartusMobile to our clients and their transferring employees worldwide,” said Cartus President and CEO Kevin Kelleher. “Our mobile app was developed with input from our client companies and as a result, their relocation managers and their transferring employees can now securely access the specific assignment information they need—anywhere and anytime.”
For client companies, CartusMobile provides:
- The status of employee moves and the ability to add transferring employees to a list of “Favorites” for easy tracking
- A summary snapshot for each relocating employee containing key dates and employee profile information
- A dashboard with key statistics based on their company’s program
- Customization of communication preferences concerning which notifications are received (such as “all” or “milestone updates only”)
- A news feed that provides notification of exceptions to be approved, notification of service evaluations received, and information on industry trends and best practices
CartusMobile supports IOS (Apple’s iPhone), and future versions under development will support other platforms, such as Android. Additional features, such as enhanced exception processing, expense reporting, and expanded communication options, will debut later in 2012.
Cartus clients and transferees can download CartusMobile free from Apple’s iTunes App Store by clicking: http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/cartus/id499363816?mt=8&ign
For more information on the CartusMobile app, go to: www.youtube.com/cartuscorporation.
Cartus provides trusted guidance to organizations of all types and sizes who require global relocation solutions. Serving nearly 60% of the Fortune 100 and providing service to more than 160 countries, we apply our more than half century of experience to help our clients with their mobility, outsourcing, consulting, and language and intercultural training needs. Cartus is part of Realogy Corporation—a global provider of real estate and relocation services. To find out how our greater experience, reach, and hands-on guidance can help your company, visit www.cartus.com and our pressroom at www.pitchengine.com/cartus; read our blog at www.cartusblog.com; or click www.realogy.com for more information.
# # #