ISLANDIA, N.Y., December 19, 2011 – CA Technologies today announced that it has been recognized by multiple organizations as a leader in employee-focused education.
The company has received numerous awards validating its position as a leader in education including the:
- Brandon Hall Excellence Gold Award, in the Best Leadership Training Program category for the company’s Management and Leadership Academy program;
- Brandon Hall Excellence Silver Award,in the Best Custom Content category for the company’sAnti-Corruptionprogram;
- Chief Learning Officer Learning in Practice Award, in the Global Learning category for the company’s New Hire Orientation program;
- Chief Learning Officer Learning in Practice Award, in the Vanguard category for the company’s Management Academy program;and
- E-Learning Gold Winner, in the Best Use of E-learning for Compliance category for the company’s internal Security Savvy program.
“We are honored to be acknowledged as a leader in employee education programs by these respected organizations,” said Brad Samargya, chief learning officer, CA Technologies. “These accolades validate our ongoing commitment to providing our employees with high quality education programs that support their career development goals and business objectives.”
For more information on CA Education visit:
About CA Technologies
CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) is an IT management software and solutions company with expertise across all IT environments – from mainframe and distributed, to virtual and cloud. CA Technologies manages and secures IT environments and enables customers to deliver more flexible IT services. CA Technologies innovative products and services provide the insight and control essential for IT organizations to power business agility. The majority of the Global Fortune 500 relies on CA Technologies to manage evolving IT ecosystems. For additional information, visit CA Technologies at www.ca.com.
Follow CA Technologies
Copyright © 2011 CA. All Rights Reserved. One CA Plaza, Islandia, N.Y. 11749. All other trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos referenced herein belong to their respective companies.
Michelle Healy, CA Technologies,email@example.com, 631 342 4701