MORGES, Switzerland – CA Technologies today announced it will host Global IT Luminaries ’12, a 24-hour virtual conference on 29 February 2012 featuring IT innovators from around the world. This unique virtual conference will include interactive session that address the most pressing issues for IT organisations as they navigate the “new normal” for IT with real life case study examples and best practice sharing.
“Simply sustaining and maintaining the IT infrastructure isn’t enough anymore”, said Kirsten Cox, Vice President of EMEA Marketing for CA Technologies. It’s time for IT to shift focus to business outcomes and deliver agile business services that spur innovation and growth. The Global IT Luminaries ’12 virtual conference will focus on IT experts sharing their experiences and advice to assist any IT organisation in developing strategies for IT innovation.”
Each session will focus on one of three tracks: improving efficiency and productivity; reducing risk by optimising and rationalising the IT environment; and driving innovation and growth through cloud adoption.
- Business/IT/market challenges and drivers
- Technology, process and people gaps
- Goals for IT innovation and growth
- Alignment of requirements with CIO and CEO priorities
- Gaining critical buy-in from various business and IT stakeholders
- Reasons why a solution was selected and its business outcome
To register, visit www.ca.com/Global-IT-Luminaries
The Global IT Luminaries ’12 virtual conference kicks off in Asia Pacific on February 29th at 10 a.m. EDT with the EMEA sessions starting at 10 am local time and eventually concluding in North America. During the virtual conference, attendees will be able to access a wealth of information, join webcasts and sessions, and interact with peers and solution experts online.
Some featured sessions include:
- BSkyB: Improving IT efficiency and productivity
- Poste Italiane: Improving its ATM network architecture
- GIP-MDS: Improving quality of services
- Knewon/ONI Group: Steering growth and innovation through cloud adoption
- Saxo Bank: Reducing risk by optimising and rationalising its IT environment
- Desynit: Reducing risk and improving efficiency through the delivery of a cloud based system.
- Logicalis UK: Driving business innovation, by adopting cloud computing as their platform of choice for all enterprise applications
- Danfoss: Optmising IT environments to safeguard manufacturing and distribution processes
To view the agenda and speakers, please visit http://www.ca.com/us/lpg/Events/global-it-luminaries/Agenda.aspx
Follow the conversations about this conference on Twitter with the following hashtag: #ITLum.
About CA Technologies
CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) is an IT management software and solutions company with expertise across all IT environments – from mainframe and distributed, to virtual and cloud. CA Technologies manages and secures IT environments and enables customers to deliver more flexible IT services. CA Technologies innovative products and services provide the insight and control essential for IT organizations to power business agility. The majority of the Global Fortune 500 relies on CA Technologies to manage evolving IT ecosystems. For additional information, visit CA Technologies at www.ca.com.
Follow CA Technologies
Copyright © 2012 CA. All Rights Reserved. One CA Plaza, Islandia, N.Y. 11749. All trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos referenced herein belong to their respective companies.
Tariq Ahmed, CA Technologies, EMEA Communications Tel: +44 (0)1753 241 069 firstname.lastname@example.org
Rachel Matthews, CA Technologies, EMEA Communications Tel: +44 (0)1753 242 033 email@example.com