ISLANDIA, NY, and MORGES, Switzerland – At TM Forum’s Management World 2012 Conference in Dublin, May 21-24, 2012, CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA), a Silver sponsor, will showcase four offerings designed to help service provider (SP) partners increase revenues, drive operational efficiencies and enhance the end-user experience.
- Accelerate new revenue and control costs of revenue generating cloud services. In this showcase, CA Technologies will illustrate how to drive unified monitoring and cloud infrastructure orchestration services, enabling SPs to help enterprise customers monitor traffic, detect and troubleshoot issues before they become outages, and more effectively plan and manage their usage.
- Monitor performance across hybrid technologies, including mobile. CA Technologies will demonstrate how SPs can offer a highly differentiated service that gives their customers detailed reporting and analysis of mission critical infrastructure and application performance across a range of network technologies, including mobile.
- Provide the customer with a superior user experience. CA Technologies will show the latest solutions that SPs can provide their customers as managed services, including how to monitor critical servers and add value to customer offerings.
- Transform cloud silos to an integrated, agile cloud. CA Technologies will demonstrate how it can help SPs reduce time to market, enhance efficiency and increase margin potential by leveraging a single platform for rapid service fulfilment, assurance and complete lifecycle management of cloud infrastructure services. SPs will learn how to move from having islands of clouds to an integrated and agile hybrid infrastructure.
Also in the booth, CA Technologies will showcase the results of its participation in two TM Forum programs:
- The Cyber Operations Metrics for Security Management Project, which aims to address the challenges associated with cyber crises and supply chain management.
- The Resilient Cloud: Maintaining Service in the Face of Developing Threats defense-related Catalyst project, aimed at enabling organizations to maintain service in the face of developing threats. Catalyst projects are multi-vendor and multi-customer interoperability validations of use cases and are paramount in driving standards in the SP industry. See separate announcement for more details.
In addition, CA Technologies executives will participate in two panel discussions:
- On Wednesday, May 23 at 2:00 p.m. BST, Roger Pilc, general manager, Industries, Solutions & Alliances Group, will be joined by two of the company’s MSP partners, Vnetrix and DNS Europe, for a discussion on Strategies for Success in Cloud Services.
- Also on Wednesday, May 23 at 2:00 p.m. BST, Luke Forsyth, vice president, Security Services, will participate in a Cyber Security panel discussion about whether security migrations can be automated, and if there should be any contractual obligations such as SLAs between organisations when defending against cyber attacks.
Interested parties are encouraged to participate in the discussions on Twitter using the hashtag #MWD12.
About CA Technologies
CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) is an IT management software and solutions company with expertise across all IT environments – from mainframe and distributed, to virtual and cloud. CA Technologies manages and secures IT environments and enables customers to deliver more flexible IT services. CA Technologies innovative products and services provide the insight and control essential for IT organizations to power business agility. The majority of the Global Fortune 500 relies on CA Technologies to manage evolving IT ecosystems. For additional information, visit CA Technologies at www.ca.com.
Follow CA Technologies
• Social Media Page
• Press Releases
Copyright © 2012 CA. All Rights Reserved. One CA Plaza, Islandia, N.Y. 11749. All trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos referenced herein belong to their respective companies
Local Press Contacts:
Phone +44 1753 241146