“The Brian Tracy Show” features an interview format, with Brain Tracy interviewing business leaders and marketing experts from around the world. Tim Autrey was one of Mr. Tracy’s recent guests, discussing how he is helping all types of organizations reduce human error and enhance human performance.
In 2005, Tim Autrey founded the Practicing Perfection Institute, Inc. (PPI). Its purpose? To take the strategies and tools that have proven extremely successful within the US commercial nuclear power industry and couple them with next-level deployment and worker involvement methods in pursuit of a vision: Event-free, world-wide- one life at a time. Since the founding of the Institute, organizations of all types have seen tremendous success at reducing human error and increasing efficiencies through the culture change brought on by the strategies and tools employed.
Tim Autrey continues to lead worldwide. As CEO of the Practicing Perfection Institute, Inc., he has led human performance enhancement efforts in Russia and China, and PPI currently has affiliate organizations in Canada, Belgium, the Netherlands, and South Africa. Tim has earned a global reputation as a thought leader in human error reduction and human performance enhancement.
Brian Tracy is Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of individuals and organizations. Brian Tracy has consulted for more than 1,000 companies and addressed more than 5,000,000 people in 5,000 talks and seminars throughout the US, Canada and 56 other countries worldwide. As a Keynote speaker and seminar leader, he addresses more than 250,000 people each year.
The Brian Tracy Show was produced by Nick Nanton, Esq. and JW Dicks, Esq. Dicks and Nanton are also the founders and producers of the organization and TV show, America’s PremierExperts®.
To learn more about Tim Autrey and the Practicing Perfection Institute, please visit http://www.practicingperfectioninstitute.com/
More about Tim Autrey:
Tim Autrey has spent the majority of his professional life working to save lives, keep people from getting hurt, prevent physical and environmental catastrophe, and to improve efficiency and profitability. How? Through the enhancement of human performance.
Tim has been a student of human psychology since his earliest days. He spent over a year of his life underwater aboard the USS Ohio (the first Trident submarine) studying human behavior.
During a twenty-year career in the US commercial nuclear power industry, Tim Autrey orchestrated/achieved major enhancements in human performance, including:
• He functioned as a key member of the management team responsible for the fastest ever nuclear plant turnaround
• He designed and deployed a human performance enhancement approach that resulted in an 87.5% reduction in human error within a 30-month period
• He developed a simple error reduction tools handbook that has subsequently been adopted by nuclear plants worldwide (as well as by some of the world's largest organizations such as TVA, National Grid, and NRG)
His recent works / publications include:
• The HU Factor™- A Fresh Approach to the Challenge of Human Error
• Mistake-Proofing Six Sigma: How to Minimize Project Scope and Reduce Human Error
• Beyond Behavior-Based Safety: Taking Safety Performance to the Next Level
• Viral Accountability™: When 'Good Enough' is Not an Option
• EPRI Report- Human Error Reduction: An Implementation Guide (Report No. 1019687)