Cliff Morgan and Todd Thomae, Founders of the Strategic Wealth Advisory Group, a wealth management company, explain that many families and individuals are focused on growing their income—and that they miss opportunities to save huge sums of money along the way.
Chicago, IL – December 9, 2011 - Cliff Morgan and Todd Thomae, Founders of the Strategic Wealth Advisory Group, a wealth management company, recently published an article on their website (www.TheStrategicWealthSystem.com) explaining that plugging “leaks” in your financial bucket is essential. The article, titled “Plug the Leaks: How to Build a Stronger Financial Future” identifies two common leaks that most families encounter.
Morgan and Thomae write, “Here’s the good news: in the vast majority of cases, these leaks in the bucket can be plugged! We’ve assisted in this process many times, and the difference it has made in the lives of our clients is incredible.”
The Strategic Wealth Advisory Group is dedicated to helping families, professionals, and business owners plan for a brighter financial future.
The entire blog can be found at http://www.thestrategicwealthsystem.com/articles/plug-the-leaks-how-to-build-a-stronger-financial-future.php
To learn more about The Strategic Wealth Advisory Group, please visit http://www.TheStrategicWealthSystem.com
About Cliff Morgan:
Cliff Morgan is a nationally sought after speaker and author. He specializes in working with families during the college years. His expertise has helped families across the United States save tens of thousands of dollars off the college bill while helping students enter the schools of their dreams. Cliff is also a personal mentor to many financial planners around the US.
Mr. Morgan focuses on helping his clients save significant amounts off the college sticker price thus allowing families to maintain their current lifestyle and save for retirement at the same time.
He was born in Rhode Island and raised in the mountains of New Hampshire. He attended the University of New Hampshire and graduated from Chicago’s Moody Bible Institute with a degree in Church Theology. Cliff has worked with Strategic Wealth Advisory Group and has be a as a trusted advisor for the past nine years. He is passionate about serving people by helping them and their families to build and achieve their short and long term financial goals. Cliff is married to his wife Amy and they have 2 children; William and Charlotte. He is actively involved in his local church, plays soccer recreationally, participates in a bicycling club and is an avid skier. Cliff and his family reside in Chesterton, Indiana.
Cliff’s accomplishments include:
- Founder and Partner of US College Planning & Strategic Wealth Advisory Group
- Author of the bestselling book “WIN”
- Member of the American College Funding Association
- Working as a Wealth Strategist in the financial planning industry since 2003
- MDRT – The Premier Association of Financial Professionals
- 2010 Named to by Chicago Magazine Five Star award for wealth managers
- Member of the National Association of College Admission Counseling
- A nationally recognized speaker on wealth accumulation and preservation
- Named to America’s Premiere Experts as a wealth strategist
- Member of the National Institute of Certified College Planners
- Named to Chicago Magazine Five Star award for wealth managers for 2010 & 2011
About Todd Thomae:
Todd Thomae is a nationally sought after speaker and author. He specializes in working with professionals, business owners and the self-employed by helping them address their current Tax and debt reduction strategies.
Mr. Thomae focuses on helping his clients save significant amounts of their current monthly income by avoiding voluntary taxes and expenses. Todd understands the importance of both traditional and non-traditional planning.
Todd and the Strategic Wealth Advisory Group team educate clients on how to increase their retirement income by 50% or more with little or no tax, with no market risk, and with 90% or more liquidity.
He was born and raised Valparaiso, IN. Todd is married to his beautiful wife Michelle and they have 3 children; Autumn, Lincoln, and Elle. He is actively involved in his local church and youth organizations. Todd can also be found fishing with his children on rivers throughout Northwest Indiana and Western Michigan in the spring and fall.
Todd’s passion is to make a difference in his client’s lives by finding significant amounts of money by eliminating unknown wealth transfers on things like reducing/eliminating interest payments, voluntary taxes, and making sure clients are being efficient with their money.
Todd’s accomplishments include:
• Author of the bestselling book “WIN”
• Member NAIFA, National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
• Working as a Wealth Strategist in the planning industry since 1993
• MDRT – The Premier Association of Financial Professionals
• A top 5 planner with the largest captive agency company in the world
• A nationally recognized speaker on wealth accumulation and preservation
• Named to America’s Premiere Experts as a wealth strategist
• Certified Mentor with one of the largest financial planning organizations in the world
• Graduate of Mount Vernon Nazarene University with degrees in History and Business.