Learn how to identify the opportunities, establish a presence and overcome barriers to doing business in China at the China Business Summit, May 31 in Toledo. The conference, which will run from 8:00 to 11:30 a.m. at the Toledo Club, will be presented by experts in China-U.S. business development.
The China Business Summit will feature presentations, panels and case studies that illustrate successful market entry strategies, including:
- An overview of today’s business climate in China and the opportunities available
- Successfully navigating through the business minefield by understanding the opportunities, challenges and cultures of doing business in China
- Removing cultural barriers through the fundamentals of business etiquette
- Protecting your assets in China by engaging insurance professionals
- Solving the manufacturing puzzles of workforce management, driving performance and building profits
The conference is sponsored by Becker | CMCA and the Toledo Free Press, along with Communica, The Hyland Group, Sinn Consulting, Wei Shen, Inc., and Brennan, Manna & Diamond. “This summit is truly a primer about everything businesses must consider when exploring opportunities in China,” said Jim Rush, executive vice president and partner of Communica, Inc. “We’re excited to be able to offer such an esteemed group of experts in one location.” Presenters include:
- Jessica Xie, vice president, The Hylant Group
- Wei Shen, managing director of BridgeConnect, LLC, Bloomfield Hills, Mich., and former General Motors marketing lead for Buick’s China introduction
- John Tang, attorney and head of the Shanghai-based China Practice Group of Brennan, Manna & Diamond, Akron, Ohio
- William W. Sinn, president of Sinn & Co., a Cleveland-based consultancy specializing in establishing operations and distribution networks in China
The China Business Summit is Thursday, May 31, at The Toledo Club, 235 14th St., Toledo. Registration and a continental breakfast are available at 8:00 a.m.; the conference runs from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. Registration for the event is $30.00 per person. Learn more and RSVP by May 23 to www.becker-cmca.com or by calling 419.244.7766.