- Conference date: September 19-21, 2011
- Location: Kansas City Marriott Downtown, Kansas City, MO
Ashish Deshpande, Coupa's Director of Product Marketing, will lead attendees in a two-hour Learning Lab highlighting cloud-based automation as a growing trend. Attendees will examine in-depth the benefits of cloud automation and how it streamlines the P2P process. In addition, Ashish will lead a separate session featuring a customer case study that demonstrates how the Coupa platform can help companies earn hard dollar savings through increased visibility and control over indirect spend.
- Learning Lab title: How to Prove Value and Gain Executive Buy-In for Your P2P Initiative
- Learning Lab session presented by Coupa: Monday, September 19, 1-3 p.m. CT
- Case Study title: Savings through Spending: Transforming Procurement into a Revenue Source
- Case Study session presented by Coupa: Tuesday, September 20, 2-3 p.m. CT
Conference attendees can visit Coupa at booth #4 to:
- See the future of e-procurement innovation and how the cloud will fundamentally change the way procurement drives organizational efficiencies and savings.
- Receive complimentary "Spend Therapy" massages from 5-7 p.m. on September 19, and 9 a.m.-12 p.m. & 1:30-6:30 p.m. on September 20.
- Sign-up for Coupa's exclusive Sponsor Dine Around where attendees can chat about procurement initiatives in a relaxed environment. The dinner will be held at Bristol Seafood Grill, 51 East 14th Street, on Tuesday, September 20 at 6:45 p.m. CT. Seats are limited, sign-up required.
About Coupa Software
Coupa is the leading on-demand provider of solutions that control and streamline purchasing and expense management for organizations large and small. Coupa Cloud Spend Management delivers an easy to use, fast to deploy and affordable solution for requisitions, expense reporting, approval management, purchase orders, RFQs, contract compliance, inventory and invoicing, with no hardware to buy or software to license. With deep domain knowledge in e-procurement, a best-in-class cloud platform, and a fast-growing community of customers doing business with over 100,000 suppliers, Coupa enables smarter spending practices that empower companies to save money quickly. For more information please visit, www.coupa.com or call 650.931.3201. Read more at our company blog, the Coupa Cabana, or follow @Coupa on Twitter.