BrandLIVE™ is both an agency model and technology suite. The three part process and client service model includes:
The Wire: The source for discovery
- Social listening, translation, and interpretation
- Trend analysis
- Real-time analytics
- Audience Design
- Brand Intelligence
- Content consumption and sharing
- Proactive and reactive content and content strategies
- Dedicated, creatively-led teams
- Consolidated social engagement across all owned assets
- Feeds owned channels to drive earned media and identify amplification opportunities for paid
- Analytics that feed back to The Wire for real-time tracking, enabling real-time optimization
The platform is powered by dedicated teams with two BrandLIVE™ rooms in Digitas Boston that model the technology, intelligence and mindset of a news organization on behalf of brands. Two BrandLIVE™ rooms are currently under construction in Digitas New York and Digitas Chicago. Both are due to open by end of 2012.
BrandLIVE™ is co-led by Anne-Marie Kline, Sr. VP, Marketing and John Robinson, Sr. VP, Creative.
“Great brands are stories that are never finished, which is why BrandLIVE is rooted in creative ideas. But every day is a new chapter. So every day you have to create something new,” said John Robinson, Sr. VP, Creative. “And you can have all the listening and publishing tools at your disposal, but without creative talent and inspiring ideas that story is not going to emotionally connect with your audience in a relevant way.”
“Adaptability is the ultimate competitive advantage while cultural irrelevance the ultimate price,” said Anne-Marie Kline, Sr. VP, Marketing. “BrandLIVE is a deft intelligence center, in people as well as technology and process, that conditions brands to respond to the unexpected and keeps that brand in the now with an eye on the future. ”
BrandLIVE™ includes a stable of 25 open and collaborative partners who are cast according to the specific goals and needs of each client. Content, measurement, listening, and publishing partners include: BrandWatch, Skyword, and Topsy.
Slated to release by end of 2012 are the following supporting products:
- BrandLIVE™EAS (Emergency Alert System): A 24-hour brand alert system for crisis and opportunity management. The tool notifies the team of escalation for online “chatter” for participation in conversation or management of an issue.
- BrandLIVE™ Dynamic Calendar: A publishing calendar that drives consistent and optimal content publishing to build and grow engaged audiences. The calendar overlays seasonal/cultural events with campaigns and initiatives, as well as programmed content across owned channels.
- BrandLIVE™ Portal: Single sign-on dashboard for clients to access The Wire, view the BrandLIVE Dynamic Calendar, monitor social activity, review creative concepts as well as distribution and amplification of content.
- BrandLIVE™ Audience Connection Tool: Identifies influences that allow brands to have real and honest conversations to influence audiences that share the value of the brand.