Extreme Engineering Solutions (X-ES) is shipping the XPedite5600, an air-cooled PrPMC/XMC module based on Freescale Semiconductor’s quad-core QorIQ™ P2041 processor. The XPedite5600 is an optimal solution for industrial and communications applications that require a high-performance PowerPC processor on an industry standard mezzanine module.
The XPedite5600 is the first QorIQ P2041 processor-based PrPMC/XMC on the market. For designs utilizing a PrPMC/XMC processor mezzanine installed on a carrier baseboard, the XPedite5600 offers an easy upgrade path to a higher-performance processor mezzanine subsystem.
The XPedite5600 features include:
- Freescale P2040 or P2041 processor with four PowerPC e500mc cores
at up to 1.5 GHz
- Air-cooled PrPMC/XMC form factor
- Up to 8 GB of DDR3-1333 ECC SDRAM
- x4 PCI Express Gen2 XMC interface or 32-bit PCI PMC interface
- One front panel and three rear I/O Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Two front panel and two rear I/O RS-232/422/485 serial ports
- One front panel and one rear I/O USB 2.0 ports
- Two rear I/O SATA 3.0 Gb/s ports
- Linux, Wind River VxWorks, and Green Hills INTEGRITY BSPs
X-ES has XPedite5600 boards in stock and ready to ship.
About X-ES — Extreme Engineering Solutions, Inc. (X-ES), a 100% U.S. operation, designs and builds chassis, single-board computers, I/O, power, backplane, and system-level products within the embedded computer industry. X-ES offers cutting-edge performance and flexibility in design, plus an unparalleled level of customer support and service. For further information on X-ES products or services, please visit our website: www.xes-inc.com or call (608) 833-1155.