- WhatDoesLoveMeanToYou.com was developed by people who support positive thinking and use technology to bring like-minded people together on a global scale.
- Creators: Lisa Loeffler (@LisaMLoeffler) and Sol Chea (@SetSocialDotCom)
- Contact & questions: WhatDoesLoveMeanToYouGlobal@gmail.com
"With the buzz around photo sharing applications like Pinterest and Instagr.am we wanted to create a visually streamlined platform that reveals only a visitor's words - in an inclusive way for all to use - with no walls, no social log-ins and no sharing of personal information. Thus all notes left on WhatDoesLoveMeanToYou.com are anonymous unless you leave your name."
- WhatDoesLoveMeanToYou.com allows people from across the world to share their thoughts and feelings about what love means in their lives and what they’re grateful for.
- People can share their thoughts on WhatDoesLoveMeanToYou.com and instantly become part of something bigger and more memorable than the traditional Valentine’s Day card.
- People can also distribute their posts with the social media sharing tool Add This and share their post immediately with the rest of the world, located to the right of each post.
- It’s the ultimate “green” love note on Valentine’s Day.
- Before, on and after Feb 14, 2012.
- We hope WhatDoesLoveMeanToYou.com will continue to gather the world to share their thoughts around what love means to them and other great experiences and milestones in their lives
- Visit WhatDoesLoveMeanToYou.com to add your note to the site.
- Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/1MillionLoves
- Like on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1MLoves
- Visitors can also share their words on their social media channels with the AddThis social sharing tool.
- All posts on WhatDoesLoveMeanToYou.com will be shared on @1MillionLoves on Twitter.
- We hope WhatDoesLoveMeanToYou.com creates a community of positive reflection through 2012 for people to share short thoughts about what love means in their lives.