Ten Glass Doctor franchises earned the Angie’s List 2011 Super Service Award. The franchises belong to group of fewer than five percent of companies registered with Angie’s List that met the award requirements.
The Super Service Award is given to companies that have a consistently high level of customer service according to Angie’s List, which is the nation’s leading provider of consumer ratings on local service companies. Thousands of Angie’s List members share their ratings and reviews of local companies in more than 500 categories.
All ten Glass Doctor franchise winners maintained a total and overall grade of “A;” have received a minimum number of reports; are not in the Angie’s List “Penalty Box” and did not have an unsatisfactory rating with the Better Business Bureau.
The Glass Doctor franchises honored by Angie’s List include:
- Glass Doctor of Austin, owned by Mike Shanahan, located at 4631 Airport Blvd., Suite 124, Austin, Texas
- Glass Doctor of Charlotte, owned by Ed Sieber, located at 608 Mathews Mint Rd., Suite B, Charlotte, N.C.
- Glass Doctor of King & Pierce Co., owned by Ed Barton, is located at 402 Baker Blvd., Tukwila, Wash.
- Glass Doctor of Minneapolis, owned by Bryce Stahlke, located at 7460 Oxford St., St. Louis Park, Minn.
- Glass Doctor of Montebello, owned by Dominic Rheinhardt, located at 100 W. Beverly Blvd., Montebello, Calif.
- Glass Doctor of Northeast Ohio, owned by Matt Kelly, located at 7120 Carnegie Ave., Cleveland, Ohio
- Glass Doctor of North Texas, owned by Larry Patterson, located at 2001 Midway Dr., Carrollton, Texas
- Glass Doctor of Phoenix, owned by Ellen Triant, located at 4001 E. Broadway Rd., Phoenix, Ariz.
- Glass Doctor of Portland Metro, owned by Myrvin Chose, located at 6510 Rosewood, Lake Oswego, Ore.
- Glass Doctor of Ramsey, owned by George Strauch, located at 75 Orchard St., Ramsey, N.J.
“Our Super Service Award winners are the cream of the crop when it comes to providing the best customer service,” said Angie Hicks, founder of Angie’s List.
Service company ratings are updated daily on Angie’s List, but members can find the 2011 Super Service Award logo next to company names in search results on AngiesList.com. To find the ratings or rate a new Glass Doctor location, go to www.angieslist.com.