- Dr Pepper Snapple Group, in partnership with Good Sports, will be donating $10,000 worth of sports equipment to Dallas East Soccer Association on the field, during halftime of the Gordon Jago Super Group Semifinal of the Dr Pepper Dallas Cup on April 6th as part of Dallas is Diversity night.
- Fifteen Dallas East Soccer Association players and coaches will represent the organization during the presentation. Through this donation, the program will receive soccer uniforms, enabling the league to continue to grow, maintain their low participation fees, and instill the value of achieving one’s goals through teamwork and cooperation, the mission of the Dallas East Soccer Association.
- The donation to Dallas East Soccer Association is being made by Dr Pepper Snapple Group’s Let’s Play initiative, which includes a national partnership with Good Sports to provide sports and fitness equipment to kids. “Let’s Play” aims to get more kids and families active nationwide.
Friday, April 6, 2012
FC Dallas Stadium
9200 World Cup Way
Frisco, TX 75033
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group is the leading producer of flavored beverages in North America and the Caribbean. In addition to their flagship Dr Pepper and Snapple brands, they also produce, Sunkist soda, 7UP, A&W, Canada, Dry, Crush, Mott’s, Squirt, Hawaiian Punch, Penafiel, Clamato, Schweppes, Venom Energy, Rose’s, and Mr. & Mrs. T mixers.
- Good Sports helps to lay the foundation for healthy, active lifestyles by providing athletic equipment, footwear, and apparel to disadvantaged young people nationwide. Since 2003, Good Sports has provided over $6 million worth of equipment to nearly 750 youth programs, impacting more than 350,000 kids.
- Dr Pepper Dallas Cup XXXIII, the oldest international youth soccer tournament in the United States, has hosted teams from over 45 states, 100 countries, and 6 continents.
CONTACT: Melissa Harper Chris Barnes
Good Sports Dr Pepper Snapple Group
617-471-1213 x131 (work) 972-673-5539 (work)