“We decided an Art Walk was a great way to kick off the summer and showcase what our community and businesses have to offer,” said Marydale Pecora, owner of Param Yoga Healing Art Center. “Chatsworth is filled with talented people and services that many aren’t aware of.”
Businesses participating include locations between Topanga and Owensmouth Avenues:
- About the House, 21722 Devonshire Street
- Chatsworth Dental, 21800 Devonshire Street, Suite A, www.chatsworthdental.com
- Les Sisters Restaurant, 21818 Devonshire Street, www.lessisters.com
- Naya Fresh Body Spa, 21800 Devonshire Street, Suite B, www.nayafresh.com
- Param Yoga, 21750 Devonshire Street, www.Param-Yoga.com
- Silver King , 21728 Devonshire Street, www.silverkingusa.com
- Valley Chiropractic, 21740 Devonshire Street, www.asmt.net
- Hollywood Bowl - Concerts, www.hollywoodbowl.com
- Striving Artists - Custom framing and more, www.strivingartists.com
- Chatsworth Fine Arts Council, www.chatsworthfineartscouncil.com
Featured artists for July 27 Art Walk include Laila Asgari, Jim Govea, Teresa Griffin, Bunny Levine, Cindy Medlynn, Carole Raschella and Mary Violette. For background on the artists, go to www.nayafresh.com/west-end-art-walk.
Guests will have a chance to win door prizes at each location and enter a drawing to win a grand prize for two select concerts at the Hollywood Bowl.
About Shops at West End Chatsworth
A group of boutique businesses and services located on Devonshire Street in Chatsworth between Topanga Canyon Boulevard and Owensmouth Avenue in the San Fernando Valley. Shops at West End was designed to build awareness for small businesses in Chatsworth through meaningful and value-added interactions with the community. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our site at www.shopsatwestendchatsworth.com. Like on Facebook and follow on Twitter.
# # #