The event features panelists Katie Leimkuehler from IIDA, Kimberly Taylor from Metropolis Magazine and Jacob Slevin from Designer Pages.
• Katie Leimkuehler (@kleimkuehler) is the Manager of Communications and Social Media at IIDA. She writes content for columns, blog posts, press releases and the website while developing the PR/Social Media strategy for the Association.
• Kimberly Taylor (@hotlead) is the director of Marketing at METROPOLIS Magazine, who specializes in PR/Social Media strategy, sponsorship and business
development, partnership, and event marketing.
• Jacob Slevin (@jacobslevin) is the CEO and co-founder of Designer Pages. Slevin is a designer and architect who was trained at Cornell University. He also contributes to “Design Thursdays” on the Huffington Post as curator.
Attendees will learn how to:
• Efficiently stay connected through consistent Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn updates.
• Be a part in making this the best connected NeoCon to date.
• Create a plan to stay connected before, during, and after the show.
Throughout the event, attendees are encouraged to connect in real time by using the Twitter hashtag: #NeoConnect
The webinar is scheduled for May 29th at 11 AM CST. Advanced registration is required. Register online.
Each webinar will be recorded in its entirety and posted to KI’s YouTube channel shortly after.
KI’s monthly Social Media University webinars are hosted by KI’s Aiden McGuire, social media expert and Dana VanDen Heuvel, founder of The MarketingSavant Group—a consulting-led marketing firm specializing in helping Fortune 500 businesses attain thought leadership using social media, digital marketing and content marketing.
For more information, visit www.iida.org.
# # #
About International Interior Design Association
The International Interior Design Association (IIDA) is a professional networking and educational association with more than 12,000 Members practicing worldwide in more than 50 countries. IIDA is committed to enhancing the quality of life through excellence in Interior Design and advancing Interior Design through knowledge, value and community. IIDA advocates for Interior Design excellence; nurtures a global Interior Design community; maintains high educational standards; and supports its Members and the Profession with visionary leadership. For more than 38 years, IIDA has helped reveal new Design talent through a variety of education initiatives and Interior Design/Architecture competitions honoring local talent, including the Interior Design Competition, Global Excellence Awards and HD Product Design Competition. www.iida.org.
KI manufactures innovative furniture and movable wall system solutions for education, healthcare, government and corporate markets. The employee-owned company is headquartered in Green Bay, Wis. and operates sales offices and manufacturing facilities in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Europe and Asia. KI tailors products and service solutions to the specific needs of each customer through its unique design and manufacturing philosophy. For more information, visit www.ki.com.