UserLock limits concurrent logins, restricts access, monitors, alerts and reports on session activity throughout the corporate Windows network.
UserLock 6.0 is a major upgrade that will come with numerous new features and enhancements including:
- Time quotas: ability to define daily, weekly, monthly, etc. quotas.
- A third type of Protected Account: Organizational Units.
- Protection of IIS sessions (Ex: control access to Outlook Web Access or an Intranet).
- Ability to set the protected zone by selecting multiple computer Organization Units.
- Ability to define restrictions on workstations with computer Organizational Units.
- Audit and display session with local accounts.
- Specialized reports for RAS sessions (history, evolution and statistics).
- And more.
IS Decisions' Technical Team invites current UserLock customers, as well as IT pros interested in securing access to their Windows network, to join UserLock 6.0 Beta Testing Program by filling out this online Web form: