WinReporter is a software solution enabling rapid assessment, inventory, audit and classification of all Microsoft Windows components (hardware, software, Windows settings, and events).
Using WinReporter, system administrators instantly get an updated and comprehensive vision of their Information System's status.
Version 4.0 comes with an entirely revamped Graphical User Interface (tabs, expandable treeviews, dockable windows, etc.) allowing you to perform all WinReporter tasks from a single location.
Thanks to its "agentless" architecture, WinReporter installs in a couple of minutes and doesn't require any deployment.
Franá§ois Amigorena, IS Decisions' founder and CEO says that, "WinReporter 4.0 has totally been rebuilt to make SysAdmins' life easier. Its new latest generation interface (tabs, expandable treeviews, dockable windows, etc.) offers an incredibly intuitive and comfortable user experience".
> > > WINREPORTER 4.0 AT A GLANCE ...
WinReporter 4.0 enables its users to simply and quickly answer questions like:
- What Windows Editions (Business, Ultimate ...) are installed?
- What unauthorized software is running?
- Do any systems need a memory upgrade?
- How is my servers' storage utilization evolving?
- Is the Service Pack level the same throughout my networks?
- Who opened a session on that computer this morning?
- What are the permissions applied for this file and this shared folder?
- Who accessed this file between 10:00 and 11:00?
- When was this server last rebooted?
- What applications are generating error messages on this server?
> > > WHAT IS NEW IN WINREPORTER 4.0?
- an entirely revamped Graphical User Interface (tabs, expandable treeviews, dockable windows, etc.) allowing performing all WinReporter tasks from a single location
- performance boost with a new scanner twice as fast (with SQL Server) and using up to 10 times less bandwidth
- more numerous and more detailed collected information: monitors (model, serial number, size), system slots (type, data width and current usage), license keys for Windows and Microsoft Office, network drives (if users are logged on during the scan, WinReporter will also retrieve drive letters and UNC paths), autoruns (name, executable path, argument), version of Windows components (MDAC, Windows Installer, DirectX, .NET Framework), driver version for devices, microprocessors (x86/x64/ia64), Windows Editions (Business, Ultimate, Enterprise, Datacenter, etc.) ...
- new reports: driver version analysis (groups computers according to the driver version of a specific device), software version analysis (groups computers according to the version of a specific software), folder sizes (allows searching the largest folders in a network), Windows components version analysis (groups computers according to the version of a specific Windows component: MDAC/Windows Installer/.NET/...), services (displays services according to their state [running/stopped/...], their start mode [Automatic/Manual] and the service account)
- Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 compatibility
> > > MORE INFORMATION ON IS DECISIONS'S WEB SITE
> Detailed description
> Licensing and pricing
> Customer references
ABOUT IS DECISIONS:
IS Decisions, founded in 2000 and based in Biarritz (France), specializes in editing security and change management solutions for Microsoftr Windowsr infrastructures.
The software developed by IS Decisions cover both domains with the following features:
Security, by providing network administrators with the tools necessary for
- proactive system auditing and analysis,
- enhanced patch / application / data deployment and system action,
- network access security, management and reporting,
- sensitive data and process monitoring and enhanced alert triggering.
Change Management, by giving network administrators the ways and means to easily and rapidly generate and maintain an updated, comprehensive knowledgebase of all managed resources, and by providing the technology to analyze, monitor and intervene instantly on these resources.