Blue Moose welcomes couples to celebrate Valentine’s Day with special 3-course dinner menu
Menu will be available for three days, Feb. 14-16
LAWRENCE, Kan. (Jan. 28, 2019) – Blue Moose, located at 525 Wakarusa Drive, will help couples celebrate Valentine’s Day with special three-course dinner menu for two on Thursday, Feb. 14, Friday, Feb. 15 and Saturday, Feb. 16. The Valentine’s Day dinner menu will be offered starting at 4 p.m. each evening. Regular dinner menus at all six restaurants will also be available.
Blue Moose will also offer a romantic upgrade at no extra cost. The upgrade includes a table set with white tablecloth, candle and rose in a more intimate dining room setting. Upgrades are only available by calling Blue Moose for reservations at 785-727-4999. Reservations without the upgrade can also be made online here.
Blue Moose Valentine’s Day Prix Fixe Dinner Menu
$60 per couple (exclusive of tax and gratuity)
Choose one to share
- Baked Brie Cheese – Wrapped in Puff Pastry and served hot with Pickled Grapes, Fresh Fruit and Lavosh Crackers
- Heirloom Tomato & Crab Stack – Topped with Fresh Avocado, House-made Pickled Vegetables and served with Crispy Sea Salt Root Chips
- 10-ounce Dry-Aged Prime Kansas City Strip Steak – Served with Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Brussels Sprout Bacon Hash and topped with Shallot Compound Butter
- Shrimp Scampi – Argentinian Red Shrimp Sautéed with Fresh Garlic & Herbs, White Wine and served over Angel Hair Pasta with a Decadent Lemon-Butter Sauce
- Pan-Seared Australian Sea Bass – Served over Parmesan Shrimp Succotash, Green Onion Risotto and Carrot Coulis
- Seared Curry Chicken Breast – Gerber Free-Range Chicken Breasts Simmered in a Mild Yellow Curry with Fresh Vegetables and served over White Sticky Rice
Choose one to share
- Dark Chocolate Semifreddo – with Fresh Strawberries and Stout Chocolate Sauce
- White Chocolate Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake – with Whipped Cream
About Blue Moose
For over 15 years, the Blue Moose brand has endeavored to be the finest upscale-casual restaurant in the neighborhood. We remain dedicated to providing a friendly staff who serves hand-crafted cocktails and delicious fare from our scratch menus. We take pride in providing an atmosphere where our guests feel comfortable, worry-free and at home when visiting. Blue Moose is the perfect place to meet friends and family in the neighborhood. Happy Hour Monday through Friday from 4 to 6 p.m. with food and drink specials. We offer weekly Sunday brunch with a beautiful and tasty buffet, opening at 10 a.m. All day Tuesdays we feature 10 bottles of wine for $10 each. Don’t miss our thirsty Thursday special - $2 and $2.50 beers! Private Rooms for events are available at all locations. Blue Moose is managed and owned by KC Hopps, Ltd., and a group of local investors.