Debuting just in time for Father’s Day and available year-round, Crystals at CityCenter is offering hand-selected apparel, accessories and experiences perfectly suited for the Classic or Modern Man. Crystals’ VIP Services staff will treat these lucky men to a day of luxury, excitement and fine dining, all specially chosen for those who enjoy the finer things in life. To book the Modern Man or Classic Man, please contact email@example.com.
The Classic Man – $12,870 Value:
clas•sic [klas-ik] adjective – of the first or highest quality, class, or rank: a classic piece of work.
• Ermenegildo Zegna – Bond’s personal stylist couldn’t have picked a better suit. Known for its luxury craftsmanship and timeless elegance, Ermenegildo Zegna will dress the classic man in a stylish suit of Trofeo 600 wool and silk fil à fil fabric with two-button, single-breasted jacket and slim-fit pants, multi-stripe cotton twill shirt; and lace-ups in smooth calfskin with natural rubber soles. All gentlemen will receive a private appointment, champagne welcome and tailoring service.
• Bvlgari – As timeless as the classic man himself, the Bvlgari Bvlgari automatic stainless steel men’s watch fuses the best of Italian design with Swiss watch-making expertise. The perfect cut of the case and the bezel engraved with the double logo are characteristic elements of the enduring design introduced in the late 1970s.
• Assouline – Assouline reads the classic man’s mind by offering three coffee-table style books including Gaia, Cigar Style and George Lois at MoMA: The Esquire Covers.
• Richard MacDonald – Internationally acclaimed sculptor Richard MacDonald created the impressive bronze monument “Momentum” to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the U.S. Open Golf Tournament in Pebble Beach. Doesn’t get more classic than that.
• Mastro’s Ocean Club – Just like the collection of luxury brands that surround Mastro’s in Crystals, your man will be surrounded by extravagance with dinner set within the restaurant’s 80-foot-tall Tree House, designed by internationally renowned architect David Rockwell. After enjoying an indulgent experience with a guest valued at $250, Dad can kick back and enjoy live entertainment from the ultra-classy piano bar.
The Modern Man - $11,538 Value:
mod•ern [mod-ern] adjective – of, pertaining to, or characteristic of contemporary styles of art, literature, music, etc., that reject traditionally accepted or sanctioned forms and emphasize individual experimentation and sensibility.
• Paul Smith – Everyone’s crazy about a sharp-dressed man, and Paul Smith doesn’t disappoint. Your man will turn heads in the elegant Byard cut London Line Travel suit. Dubbed one of Paul Smith’s most on- trend suits, this wool mohair blend comes in black, navy, dark or light grey to “suit” his style.
• TAG Heuer – TAG Heuer knows what makes up-to-the-minute men ‘tick’ with their Formula I watch. Engineered by Vodafone McLaren Mercedes and tested in racing conditions by Jenson Button, each timepiece comes equipped with the TAG Heuer “six key features”: 1/10th of a second display, luminescent hands and markers, water-resistant to 200m, “Easy grip,” screw-in crown, double-security folding clasp and sapphire crystal.
• Dream Racing – Dream Racing provides cutting-edge men a driving session in a Ferrari F430 GT race car, a performance machine so powerful it cannot be driven on the street. Round-trip transportation from Crystals at CityCenter is included, as well as professional instruction, practice on 3D simulators, the use of professional racing gear and access to the Dream Racing Lounge.
• Rodney Lough, Jr. – With his gallery located in the heart of CityCenter, Rodney Lough, Jr. offers men traveling the fast lane of Vegas the chance to step into the wilderness with his award-winning photographs. Invite your guy to experience a visually stunning spectacle by giving him one of Rodney’s most unique pieces – “Desire” – from his Della Terra Series.
• Social House – Social House’s menu is a masterpiece serving an eclectic blend of Asian-inspired flavors prepared with the freshest ingredients sure to marvel any palate. Social House is serving up a seven-course feast valued at $260, featuring classic dishes with a modern twist, catering especially your man’s taste. Frequented by red carpet A-listers, Social House developed this menu featuring dishes that are the true stars of the restaurant including Sashimi Yellowtail Jalapeño, Half Lobster Tail with Mango Salsa, and Bacon Chocolate Cake… nothing ordinary for the modern man and his guest.
For an additional $40, the man who fancies his whiskies can enjoy Social House’s Flight of Four Whiskeys, which includes Basil Hayden Bourbon, Crown Royal Reserve Whisky, Yamazaki Japanese Single Malt Whisky and Maker's 46 Bourbon.
ABOUT CRYSTALS AT CITYCENTER
Crystals at CityCenter is an exquisite 500,000-square-foot shopping and dining experience at the entrance to CityCenter, an unprecedented development on the Las Vegas Strip. Designed by Studio Daniel Libeskind and Rockwell Group, Crystals delights the senses with its contemporary art, elaborate water and ice displays, lush floral décor and iconic elements including a 70-foot-tall tree house. Rivaling shopping meccas throughout the world, Crystals features the largest Louis Vuitton store in North America, as well as flagship stores for Prada, Gucci, Tiffany & Co., Roberto Cavalli and Ermenegildo Zegna. Unique-to-the-market retailers include TOM FORD, Stella McCartney, Paul Smith, Donna Karan, Kiton, Kiki De Montparnasse, Marni, Assouline, H. Stern, Tourbillon, Porsche Design, de Grisogono, Lanvin and rLo Gallery (Rodney Lough Jr. Wilderness Collections Gallery). Crystals is also home to a selection of premier restaurants, many of which are new to Las Vegas, including Eva Longoria’s Beso, along with her nightclub Eve; Mastro’s Ocean Club; Todd English P.U.B; and Wolfgang Puck Pizzeria & Cucina. Crystals has received LEED® Gold certification from the U.S. Green Building Council, making it the world’s largest retail district to receive this level of recognition. For more information on Crystals, please visit: crystalsatcitycenter.com. Keep up with the latest Crystals’ news, events and photos via Facebook and Twitter.
Natalie Mounier / Megan Fazio
Kirvin Doak Communications
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com