Fashion’s Night Out events include:
- BCBGMAXAZRIA Visit BCBGMAXAZRIA and be styled from head-to-toe. Post your new look on Instagram and tag #BCBGFNO to compete for a chance to win a $1,000 BCBGMAXAZRIA wardrobe. 702-735-2947
- bebe Starting at 6 p.m., enjoy special discounts, music, light bites and refreshments. Shoppers receive a complimentary gift with any purchase of $100 or more. 702-892-0406
- GUESS Stop by GUESS and enjoy a live DJ and a complimentary gift with any $100 http://shop.guess.com/customercare/guesslistfaq/GUESS List purchase, while supplies last. 702-836-9712
- GUESS by Marciano M Loyalty Members receive a jewelry travel case and $20 shopping card with any purchase of $125 or more. 702-650-9928
- Herve Leger Visit Herve Leger from 6 to 11 p.m. and enjoy a complimentary glass of champagne while you shop the latest styles from the fall 2012 collection. 702-732-4529
- Lola Enjoy complimentary sweet treats as you shop Lola’s favorite fall 2012 styles. 702-732-4489
- Original Penguin Join Original Penguin for cocktails, light bites and an in-store DJ from 6 to 10 p.m. Post an Instagram photograph of yourself in the store on Fashion’s Night Out for a chance to win a complete fall 2012 look. 702-734-0089
- Steve Madden Receive a complimentary limited edition studded iPad case with any purchase. 702-733-7766
- Tommy Bahama Shop between 6 to 9 p.m. and receive a limited edition Tommy Bahama scarf, designed exclusively for Fashion’s Night Out, with any purchase of $50 or more. 702-731-3988
- Tous Enjoy up to 40 percent off select accessories, and receive a complimentary gift with any purchase of $250 or more. 702-699-9468
- True Religion Brad Jeans True Religion Brand Jeans debuts its True Religion Coated Denim Collection – exclusive printed treatments for women and bold masculine colors with a classic vintage feel for men. Stop by and enjoy refreshments along with an exclusive gift with any purchase during Fashion’s Night Out (while supplies last). 702-893-2340
Tweet It: On Sept 6 @MiracleMileLV celebrates Fashion’s Night Out (@FNOnyc) with sales, in-store events & more! #Vegas #FNO
About Miracle Mile Shops:
Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino is a 1.2 mile retail/entertainment complex at the heart of the famed Las Vegas Strip featuring 170 specialty stores, 15 restaurants and three live entertainment venues. The center is home to PBR Rock Bar & Grill, boasting a Strip-side location with excellent food, drinks and bull riding; Dollheads, the only blowdry and extensions bar on the Strip; H&M; Sugar Factory, the sweet shop adored by Hollywood’s hottest celebrities; American clothing line and complete lifestyle brand Original Penguin; Chicago popcorn legend Garrett Popcorn Shops, opening in September 2012; GUESS; Urban Outfitters; True Religion Brand Jeans; 15,000-square-foot bar and restaurant Cabo Wabo® Cantina; Las Vegas’ very own Sin City Brewing Co.; Club Tattoo, featuring some of the best tattoo artists and body piercers in the nation; the first House of Hoops by Foot Locker in the city; as well as a multi-million dollar fountain show. Miracle Mile Shops is owned by David Edelstein and Aby Rosen, in conjunction with leasing and marketing consultant Robert K. Futterman & Associates LLC.
Miracle Mile Shops is open 10 a.m. - 11 p.m. Sunday – Thursday and 10 a.m. – midnight Friday – Saturday. For more information, call (888) 800-8284 or visit www.miraclemileshopslv.com. Keep up with the latest Miracle Mile Shops news via Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
About Fashion’s Night Out:
Fashion’s Night Out (FNO) is an unprecedented global initiative originally created in 2009 to celebrate fashion, restore consumer confidence, and boost the industry’s economy during the recession. On Thursday, September 6, 2012, in response to overwhelming demand, Fashion’s Night Out will return to New York City and cities across the country to highlight fashion and support retail with exciting events that include designer appearances, celebrity guests, fashion shows and musical performances. Purchase items from the 2012 FNO collection and a portion of the proceeds will go to the New York City AIDS Fund in the NY Community Trust. In the United States, the program is a collaboration between American Vogue, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, NYC & Company, and the City of New York. For more information visit: http://www.fashionsnightout.com/or FNO on Twitter at @fnonyc (#FNO).
For More Information
Brad Seidel / Wendy Sloan
Kirvin Doak Communications
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com