Kansas City, Kan.– As college students receive their diplomas this spring and officially head out into the “real world,” setting up job interviews in an attempt to join the workforce, style experts at Legends Outlets Kansas City encourage new graduates to make a lasting impression with the ideal interview attire for men and women available at Kansas City’s only outlet center. With outlet shopping offering discounted prices of up to 65 percent off everyday retail, new college graduates can have peace-of-mind knowing their loan borrowing does not have to continue in order to afford new interview attire. Enter any job interview with confidence by looking sharp and being financially conservative at Legends Outlets. Dress for success with professional interview attires recommended by the style experts and available at Legends Outlets Kansas City at legendary prices.
- Solid Suit – Matching recent college graduates’ conservative budget, it is recommended that men take a conservative approach to interview attire as well. Legends Outlets can help achieve both. For a polished look, a classic tailored suit in a solid navy, dark gray or black makes a strong impression. Advisable for business interviews, a solid suit should be paired with an ironed long-sleeve shirt in a solid shade. To show a hint of personality, try the suit with a solid or patterned button down shirt in a subtle shade while keeping the attire very professional. (Refer to styles from Banana Republic Factory Store, Brooks Brothers Factory Store and Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH.)
- Genteel Accessories – Simple and sophisticated shoes and accessories create a genteel, professional look for an interview without adding to students’ existing debt. Finish off a solid suit ensemble with a complimentary leather belt and a classic pair of lace-up dress shoes. Leather oxford-style shoes in a classic style are both on-trend and appropriate for business settings. (Refer to styles from OFF Broadway Shoe Warehouse and Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH.)
- Polished Portfolio – Showcase your organization skills and job potential with a compact leather portfolio. A black or brown polished leather portfolio is a modern piece for any business professional to house only the essentials during an interview. (Refer to styles from BAM Books-A-Million, Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH and Wilsons Leather Store.)
- Sophisticated Sheath – Make a professional statement without the need for a seasoned professional salary with a sophisticated sheath dress in a solid black or navy. To ensure the dress is business appropriate, a conservative style that hits below the knee is on-trend for spring and acceptable for a job interview. Complete the look with a structured blazer in a complementary shade. (Refer to styles from Banana Republic Factory Store, BCBGMAXAZRIA Factory, LOFT Outlet, and Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH.)
- Refined Jewelry – Keep accessories to a minimum with simple and chic pieces that add a hint of shine. Bracelets and necklaces are both distracting and often cause noise. Instead, look for small pearl stud earrings to add a touch of sophisticated style. Present yourself in a professional manner by wearing a solid gold or silver watch for a timeless look. (Refer to styles from Banana Republic Factory Store, Ann Taylor Factory Store, Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH and ULTRA Diamonds.)
- Proper Purse – Keep your portfolio and interview essentials neat and organized with a proper leather purse or tote. A leather tote in a classic black or brown shade is both professional and conservative. An easy and affordable way to accentuate an interview wardrobe, a classic leather tote will exude organization to any job interviewer – a key characteristic for any position. (Refer to styles from Wilson’s Leather Store and Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH.)
- Beauty Basics – Studies show that an appropriately made up visage lends credibility, so keep a fresh look with simple beauty products that put your best face forward for any interview. Book a day at the salon beforehand for a fresh hair trim and manicure. Neutral shades for nails look polished and professional in light pink and nude. For makeup, stick to the beauty basics and avoid strong scents and perfumes. (Refer to styles from Beauty Brands, Nails So Happy, The Cosmetics Company Store and Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH.)