- Rod's Western Palace at booths E-G & 5-8
- Keith's Saddle Shop at booth M
- M.P. & K.D. Horn & Leather at booth 715.
- Chick's booth 1325 & 1330
- Big Dee's Tack at booth 1365 & 1370
- Wire Horse at booth 1320.
In addition, Montana Silversmiths will offer the following promotion:
Commemorative Congress Product Special
- Buy $100 of Commemorative Congress Products & Receive a FREE Commemorative Gift* (up to $50 value)
- Buy $200 of Commemorative Congress Products & Receive FREE Commemorative Gifts* (up to $120 value)
Return itemized receipt to Congress Hall Booth #118 to redeem free gift. *While supplies last.
This marks the first year Montana Silversmiths has attended the show as the official silversmiths and licensee buckle maker of the All-American Quarter Horse Congress.
"We are incredibly excited and honored to have this unique opportunity to partner with the Ohio Quarter Horse Association for such a prestigious and monumental show," says Rick Ruebusch, Montana Silversmiths CEO. "We look forward to a long-standing relationship with the Congress participants, its leadership team and AQHA."
For more information regarding the booth promotions and activities, please contact Cass Hegg, Congress Coordinator at Montana Silversmiths, at 406-322-6034. Information on commemorative Congress products can be found at www.montanasilversmiths.com/OQHA.