Network Solutions® launches its holiday initiative, “12 Ways to Makeover Your Small Business in 2012,” to inspire small business owners to revisit existing efforts and identify smart ways to grow their businesses in 2012. From Dec. 12 to Dec. 27, 2011, well-known small business experts, who are also entrepreneurs themselves, will share specific growth strategies in a series of free Web videos focused on sales, social media, mobile and hiring, hosted on Network Solutions’ Solutions are Power blog, Facebook page and GrowSmartBiz blog.
These thought leaders will share their top tips for these topics and many more:
- Sales- Relationships are crucial to sales. The small business experts will share their executable tips for maintaining and growing relationships, leading to a growing volume of business.
- Social Media- The experts will impart their proven strategies for how to retain and grow fans and followers in 2012.
- Mobile- Smartphones can be powerful communications tools both internally, with colleagues, and externally, with customers. The thought leaders will help small business owners understand how they can be more effective inside and outside the office using mobile devices.
- Hiring- It’s more important than ever to bring in the right talent when you do have an opening. Our small business experts will explore hiring myths and impart strategies for selecting dedicated and loyal employees from the Gen Y and Millennial cohorts.
The videos will highlight renowned experts, including Michael Michalowicz, the Toilet Paper Entrepreneur; Mario Armstrong , Emmy-winning technology expert; Rieva Lesonsky, founder and CEO of GrowBizMedia; Barry Moltz speaker, consultant and author of Bounce! The Path to True Business Confidence; Ramon Ray, editor and tech evangelist at smallbiztechnology.com; Terry Starbucker, co-founder of SOBCon; Jay Ehret, dean of marketing know-how at the Marketing Spot; Jennifer Nycz-Conner, special sections producer, the Washington Business Journal; Jenn Mathews, the goddess of SEO; Jennifer Shaheen, the technology therapist; Beth Schillaci, small business consultant and author of Your Social Media Roadmap; and Deborah Shane, branding strategist.
“What better way to share the excitement of the holidays and the fresh hope for the New Year than to bring top small business thought leaders straight to our customers,” said Shashi Bellamkonda, senior director of social media at Network Solutions. “This will be the perfect way for small business owners to find quick, executable strategies to hit the ground running in 2012.”
On Dec. 14 at 3 p.m. EST, Network Solutions will kick off the initiative by hosting Anita Campbell, executive editor of top small business blog, Small Business Trends, and author of Visual Marketing, for a live Facebook chat on Network Solutions’ wall. Campbell will help attendees discover how to invigorate their marketing in 2012 for better brand awareness and, in turn, better sales.
Join Network Solutions to celebrate 2012:
- Take initiative- Ring in the New Year with a new domain name. This month only, purchase a domain name for $1.99, the lowest price of the year. This offer expires December 31st. Visit http://bit.ly/12SMBtips to redeem. Terms, conditions and limitations to this offer apply.
- Participate in the Facebook chat on Dec. 14 with Small Business Trends Executive Editor, Anita Campbell.
- To join the discussion, visit Network Solutions’ Facebook page on Thursday, Dec. 14 at 3 p.m. EST.
- Anita Campbell will answer questions about marketing, hiring and social media trends in 2012.
- Visit the Network Solutions’ blogs Solutions are Power and GrowSmartBiz, as well as its Facebook page to view new videos from top small business experts from Dec. 12 through Dec. 27.
- Join the conversation on Twitter, by tweetingwith the hashtag, #12SMBtips.