"We are always looking to add products and services that will improve our customers' business, and Exchange fits the bill," said Rob Vieyra, Vice President of Product Management at Network Solutions. "Exchange will help our customers increase productivity, cut costs, and improve both internal and external communications."
Microsoftr Hosted Exchange allows your employees to send and receive email, share calendars and contacts, manage documents and processes, and improve communications with coworkers, partners, vendors, and customers - on the go from virtually any device.
Key features include:
- Anywhere access to email, calendars and contacts
- Enterprise-level mobility options (for additional fee)- BlackBerryr Enterprise Servicer (BES) and ActiveSyncr
- Compatibility with Microsoft Office Outlookr 2010, 2007 and 2003
- Compatibility with Macintosh Entourage 2008, 2011 and Microsoft Outlook: Mac 2011
- FREE live 24/7 customer support
- Unlimited domain and email aliases
- All plans run on Microsoft Exchange server
- Full protocol support (MAPI, IMAP, POP)
- Browser-based Outlook Web Access (OWA)
- Built-in business continuity and disaster recovery
- FREE virus and spam filtering
To learn more about adding Exchange to a new or existing email account, please visit www.networksolutions.com.
About Network Solutions
Network Solutionsr fosters small business success in the highly competitive online space by providing the tools and resources to start, grow and manage businesses online. Leveraging more than thirty years of pioneering experience, Network Solutions helps companies thrive in an increasingly digital world. To ensure our customers' success, we support them with outstanding customer service and solutions that are simple, innovative and reliable. Additional information can be found at about.networksolutions.com.