The Network Solutions team at BlogWorldr can be spotted in black tees with a giant QR code and will be more than happy to walk you through how to take your business mobile with the following:
Mobile Website: Network Solutionsr mobile Web solution, goMobiT (powered by dotMobi), creates a mobile Web experience automatically for every visitor from a mobile phone, giving your business a rich mobile website instantly. goMobi has a quick and easy setup, creating an attractive mobile-readysite that downloads fast and is easy to navigate.
Mobile Search: Network Solutionsr Local Search Visibility package is a quick and easy way to get your business to appear in local search results and listed in local online directories, such as Googler Maps and Yahoo!r Local. Give potential customers mobile access to comprehensive
information about your business, and update your local listing across Network Solutions' network of directory partners at the touch of a button.
Mobile Payments: The Network Solutions nsMobilePayT App lets you accept credit or debit payments anytime, anywhere. You can capture e-signatures and even monitor inventory.
M-Commerce: The Network Solutions nsCommerceSpaceT solution will make it easy to turn your ecommerce website into a mobile-optimized, handheld store. Your customers are mobile, don't lose the opportunity to sell to them on the go.
A Network Solutions partner, MyRegistry.com, also offers a mobile feature for registrants to add products to their registry. Registrants need to download the MyRegistry app to their smartphone to enable product scanning for iPhones and Androids.
"The number one thing that keeps small businesses awake is SALES," says Gary Vaynerchuk, noted social media thought leader, NY Times best-selling author and successful entrepreneur. "With mobile shopping becoming main-stream in the near future, small businesses need to start leveraging this new medium to reach consumers who like to find and buy on-the-go."
Engage and Energize with us at BlogWorld:
- Stop by the nsMobileT Lounge (Booth #109) to explore how to take your business mobile, May 25-26th during exhibit hours.
- Explore Top Ten Things to Do at BlogWorld, (http://www.bwetop10.mobi/) a mobile website built just for you by Network Solutions in partnership with goMobi. You don't want to miss the special discounts on local businesses around the Javits Center (ONLY for BlogWorld attendees).
- Meet Gary Vaynerchuk, keynote speaker and author of NY Times best seller, "Thank You Economy" while tasting some Vibrant Rioja wine at the Vino and Vaynerchuk BlogWorld Opening Party co-sponsored by Network Solutions, May 24th, 7:30-9PM, 404NYC restaurant.
- Listen to "Mobile 101 for Small Business" presented by Navin Ganeshan, Chief Product Strategist, Network Solutions, and John Jantsch of Duct Tape Marketing fame,
May 24th, 3:45-4:45PM.
- Learn more about "Managing Online Reputation" presented by Shashi Bellamkonda, Social Media Swami, Network Solutions, winner of multiple industry awards (PRSA, SNCR, IABC) for Social Media and Online Reputation, May 24th, 3:45-4:45PM.
- Have some fun with Network Solutions' @Go_Granny (photos from Network Solutions' campaign with Cloris Leachman) in the nsMobile lounge (Booth #109). You don't want to miss an opportunity to pose with @Go_Granny.
About Network Solutions
Network Solutionsr fosters small business success in the highly competitive online space by providing the tools and resources to start, grow and manage businesses online. Leveraging more than thirty years of pioneering experience, Network Solutions helps companies thrive in an increasingly digital world. To ensure our customers' success, we support them with outstanding customer service and solutions that are simple, innovative and reliable. Additional information can be found at about.networksolutions.com.
Download a free copy of the Network Solutions Mobile eGuide at www.networksolutions.com/smallbusiness/smbmobile.