- Extension of jobless benefits for 13 months
- No change to individual tax rates for two years
- Reduced rates on capital gains and dividends for two years
- Payroll taxes reduced by 2 percent for 2011
- Extension of research credit
- Deductions for most kinds of investment
- Extension of many temporary business tax breaks for two years
A CPA can explain what the elements of this package mean and how they might affect end-of-year tax planning. To set up an interview with a local CPA, please contact Kathleen Miller at (215) 972-6188 or email@example.com or Jackie Barnard at (267)675-6255 of firstname.lastname@example.org.