How does your dealership increase its digital footprint?

Increase Reach in Your Pay-Per-Click Campaign

In this week’s Think Tank Tuesday Episode, Paul discusses how your automotive dealership can increase  its reach through a Pay-Per-Click campaign. AdWords campaigns, also known as pay-per-click campaigns, are not created equally. Only 25% of people are willing to click standard PPC ads that show up in the advertising space on a search results page. Learn to go beyond traditional text ads to reach the other 75%

What does this all mean for your dealership? Watch Think Tank Tuesday Now! Watch and learn with Paul every week by signing up for your Free Strategy Tip of the Week.

Don’t forget to join Paul as he shares "Top Strategies for New Paid Search" at NADA 2012 in Las Vegas February 3-6.