Pura Botanica’s Lend a Hand Crème has garnered a lot of attention from celebrities and has graced some of the hottest celebrity swag bags this year—including at the 2012 MTV Movie Awards Secret Room Events Gift Suite where a gaggle of celebrities, including The Blind Side’s Quinton Aaron, Desperate Housewives’ Darcy Rose Byrnes, Italian bombshell and actress Elizabetta Canalis, Ghostbusters' Ernie Hudson, Million Dollar Listing's Madison Hildebrand, and Justified’s Neil McDonough, mingled with Pura Botanica founder, Christy Booth, and gave her the low down on what they want in their everyday moisturizer. Lend a Hand made another swag bag appearance at the pre-opening party for Kyle by Alene Too, the Beverly-Hills outpost of Alene Too, based in tony Boca Raton. This star-studded event was hosted by boutique owner Kyle Richards, of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, and was attended by her celebrity cast mates, including fashionistas Lisa Vanderpump, Kim Richards, Camille Grammer, and Taylor Armstrong along with Entourage star Kevin Connolly. Most recently, Lend a Hand was spotted in the VIP Golf Bags at the PGA Wyndham in Greensboro, North Carolina, where Sergio Garcia, Tim Clark, Bud Cauley, and other PGA pros were invited to give the crème a try.
“Hand cream has come of age as a unisex product – with men becoming as vocal as women about what they want from the perfect lotion,” says Booth. “Performance is number one for men and for women, with natural ingredients a close second. We listened and crafted a superb formulation that delivers what men and women want.”
GIVING GUYS EXACTLY WHAT THEY ASKED FOR
Did you know that the average man uses six personal care and grooming products daily? With more men than ever seeking a go-to moisturizer, Lend a Hand Crème has quickly become a staple for the active modern man. Whether he is a skier, golfer, a gym fanatic, or just a frequent business traveler, Lend a Hand gives men what they need:
• The crème comes in a discreet, neutral 1.5-oz. tube that is small enough to pack comfortably in a carry-on bag, golf bag or gym bag.
• It absorbs quickly without leaving behind any trace of residue and has real staying power. In other words, you can apply it in between golf swings without any worries of slippage, or you can rub some on during a quick warm-up in the ski lodge.
• Lend a Hand will soothe the deepest mid-winter cracks and crevices (think hours of snow shoveling!) and will take any man from his morning gym workout or tennis game through a busy day at work to a couple hours of evening yard work or play with the kids.
• It can be used to moisturize his elbows, arms and hands–anywhere dryness occurs.
• It is made from sustainably-harvested, all-natural ingredients including Vitamin E and aloe vera.
• Perhaps most important, it has a calming man-approved scent.
Lend a Hand is hand crème with a cause and was conceived with a conscience. Pura Botanica donates a portion of the proceeds from Lend a Hand to the National Save the Sea Turtle Foundation, which helps preserve the fragile sea-turtle eco-system along Florida’s Atlantic coastline where the company makes its home. A lifelong nature lover, Christy Booth felt that the Foundation’s mission was a natural fit for Pura Botanica and for Lend a Hand.
Lend a Hand comes in a 1.5-oz. tube and retails for $14.00. It can be found at a variety of exclusive retail outlets including the Venetian Resort & Spa in Las Vegas and the Ritz-Carlton Resort in Naples, Florida and through www.puraproducts.com.
About Pura Botanica: Pura Botanica was founded in 2008 and has received wide critical acclaim for its commitment to charity, including recognition by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) for using cruelty-free standards. Pura Botanica not only supports the National Save the Sea Turtle Foundation, it also blissfully supports the Boys & Girls Clubs of Broward County as well as many other non-profit organizations. Pura Botanica was nominated by the Independent Cosmetic Manufacturers & Distributors as a Cosmetic Innovator of the Year in 2012. For more information, contact Pura Botanica at email@example.com or visit the company on Facebook at www.facebook.com/PuraBotanica.