DENVER – February 16, 2012 – Regus, the world’s largest provider of flexible workplaces, today announced it now has one million customers worldwide utilizing its network of business centers to work more efficiently. Denver-based Innovative Database Solutions, a start-up firm providing mail and email database solutions to the marketing industry, was named the company’s one millionth customer.
Justin Hamilton, President of Innovative Database Solutions runs his small business from Regus’ full service facility located at 8310 S. Valley Highway in Englewood. When deciding to launch his company, he immediately considered Regus for his workspace needs because of how the flexible workspace model made it easy to start and successfully run his own firm.
In acknowledgement of the 1 millionth customer milestone, Regus will present Hamilton with a business tool kit to help grow his business and keep him productive while traveling. The business tool kit includes:
- A Regus Virtual Office, enabling a business to easily and affordably establish an immediate presence in a new market.
- A Businessworld Gold card for access to any of Regus’ 1,200 business lounges.
- Car rental courtesy of Budget.
- Hotel stay at any La Quinta Inns & Suites.
- An Elance.com certificate, which can be used to staff Hamilton’s business as needed with freelance workers.
“When you are first starting up, you have so many things to worry about,” said Hamilton. “Having support from the center staff and a fully equipped office has been a huge time saver for me. Being in this location has also helped boost my company’s image. I have a professional business address and a receptionist to answer my calls – and my clients are always impressed when they come in for meetings.”
Hamilton added, “One of the main reasons I chose Regus was because of all the additional centers in cities around the country. If I need to open a new office or enter a new market outside of Denver, I could easily get started. Now, with access to a virtual office at any Regus location around the world, I can do that right now.”
“For more than 20 years, Regus has experienced impressive growth, as the demand for flexible working among businesses of all sizes has increased in Denver and around the world,” said Guillermo Rotman, CEO, Regus, Americas. “We expect to build upon this momentum by continuing to invest in our network so that we can meet the needs of businesses like Innovative Database Solutions who are looking for flexibility, value, growth opportunities and efficiency in their workspace.”
Regus is the world’s largest provider of flexible workplaces, with products and services ranging from fully equipped offices to professional meeting rooms, business lounges and the world’s largest network of video communication studios. Regus enables people to work their way, whether it’s from home, on the road or from an office. Customers such as Google, GlaxoSmithKline, and Nokia join hundreds of thousands of growing small and medium businesses that benefit from outsourcing their office and workplace needs to Regus, allowing them to focus on their core activities.
Over 1 million customers a day benefit from Regus facilities spread across a global footprint of 1,200 locations in 550 cities and 95 countries, which allow individuals and companies to work wherever, however and whenever they want to. Regus was founded in Brussels, Belgium in 1989, is headquartered in Luxembourg and listed on the London Stock Exchange. For more information please visit: www.regus.com.
- Innovative Database Solutions
- Become a Fan of Regus on Facebook
- Follow Regus on twitter
- Check out Regus on YouTube
- Connect with Innovative Database Solutions on LinkedIn
- Innovative Database Solutions of #Denver is named @RegusUSA 1millionth global customer
- Today, @RegusUSA reached a major milestone reaching its 1millionth customer, Innovative Database Solutions of Denver, CO [insert link to release]
- @RegusUSA reaches 1 million customers worldwide [insert link to press release here] #flexibleworking #coworking
- @RegusUSA announces 1 millionth customer, #Denver based Innovative Database Solutions #flexibleworking #coworking
Suggested Facebook Post:
Wow! Regus today announced it has reached its 1 millionth customer worldwide: Innovative Database Solutions of Denver, CO. How many companies do you know that have reached that milestone?