Date: Thursday November 10, 2011
Time: 5 p.m. PST
Join Terry Miller, managing partner of CRM Group, for an insightful Sesame Communications sponsored online live seminar to help you understand what an effective email newsletter program could mean to your practice and how to do it right.
In this Webinar you will learn:
- Why email in general and specifically newsletters should be an important part of your marketing strategy, particularly in these difficult economic times
- Industry trends and benchmarks to help you understand the ROI you should expect
- The key components that make up a compelling newsletter
- How Sesame makes it easy for you to create and deploy your marketing emails
- Best practices that you can leverage in your own efforts from real case studies
Register today! Click here to register for this upcoming webinar.
About Terry Miller
Terry Miller brings to CRM Group more than 20 years of experience in sales, marketing and operations for high-technology companies. In each position, among his primary responsibilities were the development and implementation of customer acquisition, retention, and service strategies. He has spoken about customer relationship management at many industry events and has also written articles on the subject.
About Sesame Webinars:
Whether you need a quick refresher on using Sesame or are looking for a spark of creative thinking from some of dentistry’s brightest talents—Sesame Webinars can help! Always complimentary, and all you need is an hour, an Internet connection and a phone!
Presented by industry thought leaders, get an opportunity to “ask the experts” and learn valuable tips on building, promoting and improving your practice.