Winkeler’s experience with PBnJ Solutions includes management services, telecommunications and data protection. His skill set complements and expands the Technology Partners’ existing services offerings, as he brings on an assortment of expertise including; Enterprise SAN (Storage Area Network) design and implementation, Linux programming and system administration, advanced networking skills and network security.
“Paul has a strong background that focuses on information security, mobile device integration, and storage solutions,” said Jim Sacher, CPA and partner-in-charge of the Technology Partners group. “We have worked closely with him for several years, and are excited to have him on our team full-time. We believe that his specific skill set will benefit our clients, contacts and company overall.”
Prior to PBnJ Solutions, Winkeler was director of information technology with NetGenics, Inc., chief information officer with DMAC, LLP, director of network systems for Revco, D.S., consulting engineer with Phoenix Technologies and software engineer with Imaging Technology and Analogic Corp. He earned his B.S. in chemistry and computer science from the University of New Orleans.
About Skoda Minotti Technology Partners
Skoda Minotti Technology Partners is a full-service information technology and telecommunications firm. Founded in 2004, as a niche group within Skoda Minotti, the Technology Partners group provides IT assessments, managed services, backup and disaster recovery, network solutions, cloud solutions, hardware and software sales, ERP and CRM, security and compliance, telecom and online marketing solutions for small- and mid-sized businesses, nonprofits and local municipalities.
For more information on Skoda Minotti Technology Partners contact Jim Sacher, managing partner, at 440-449-6800.
About Skoda Minotti
Skoda Minotti (www.skodaminotti.com, 888-201-4484) is a CPA, business and financial advisory firm. Clients of the firm range from closely-held businesses to public companies, from individuals and partnerships to corporations, trusts and estates. Skoda Minotti is an independent member of the BDO Seidman Alliance. The Alliance offers its vast resources and technical expertise to clients through over 200 firms and 360 locations across the United States and 621 firms in 107 countries globally.
• Inc. 500 List of fastest growing private companies
• Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies Hall of Fame
• Weatherhead 100 Award for outstanding growth companies in Northeast Ohio
• Recognized by Inside Public Accounting as one of the country’s best managed
• Crain’s Cleveland Business Cool Places to Work Award
• Multiple time winner of NorthCoast 99 Award honoring the best workplaces for
top talent in Northeast Ohio
• Multiple time - NEO Success Award winner for top public, private and emerging
companies in Northeast Ohio
• Multiple-time World Class Customer Service Award winner
• Multiple-time Practical Accountant’s Practice Innovation Award winner
• Multiple-time Pillar Award for Community Service winner
• INSIDE Public Accounting Top 200 Accounting FirmsBody Text