April 23, 2012 – CLEVELAND – Skoda Minotti, a CPA, business and financial advisory firm, is proud to announce that Gregory Skoda, Jr. recently earned the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) designation, through Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA).
With this designation, Skoda joins a group of world renowned professionals who audit, control, monitor and assess an organization’s information technology and business systems.
The CISA designation was created for professionals with work experience in information systems auditing, control or security.
For more information on Skoda Minotti’s auditing services, call 440-449-6800 or visit www.skodaminotti.com
About Skoda Minotti
Skoda Minotti (www.skodaminotti.com, 888-201-4484) is a CPA, business and financial advisory firm that is focused on assisting clients grow their businesses. The firm provides a range of services, including: accounting and tax, business advisory, business valuations, financial services, information technology, litigation advisory, strategic marketing, professional staffing, small business services and telecom solutions. Clients of the firm range from closely-held businesses to public companies, from individuals and partnerships to corporations, trusts and estates. Skoda Minotti is an independent member of the BDO Seidman Alliance which offers resources and technical expertise to clients through over 360 locations across the United States and over 600 locations internationally.
- Inc. 500 List of fastest growing private companies
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies Hall of Fame
- Weatherhead 100 Award for outstanding growth companies in Northeast Ohio
- Recognized by Inside Public Accounting as one of the country’s best managed
- Crain’s Cleveland Business Cool Places to Work Award
- Multiple-time winner of NorthCoast 99 Award honoring the best workplaces for
top talent in Northeast Ohio
- Multiple-time - NEO Success Award winner for top public, private and emerging
companies in Northeast Ohio
- Multiple-time World Class Customer Service Award winner
- Multiple-time Practical Accountant’s Practice Innovation Award winner
- Multiple-time Pillar Award for Community Service winner
- INSIDE Public Accounting Top 200 Accounting Firms