With TE’s extensive experience and depth of understanding of the environmental, mechanical, and electrical requirements that separate one application from the other, TE has designed adhesive solutions with customized performance characteristics that satisfy the needs of various applications.
“Our expertise in materials science has driven the formulation of adhesives that complement our heat shrinkable material systems,” said Mark Taylor, Product Manager, TE Aerospace, Defense & Marine. “This means TE can offer adhesive products that give great environmental sealing and bonding to a wide range of materials, while meeting the challenges of many different applications and environmental conditions.”
TE Connectivity offers a variety of adhesive products, including:
• Raychem Two-Part Polyamide Epoxy
• Raychem Two-Part Modified Epoxy Adhesive
• Raychem Chemical and Heat-Resistant Adhesive
• Raychem NBCCS (Nuclear, Biological, Chemical, Contamination, Survivable) Adhesive
• Raychem Hot-Melt Thermoplastic Adhesive Tape
• Raychem Hot-Melt Adhesive Tape
• Raychem Elastomeric Adhesive Tape
• Raychem General Purpose Hot-Melt Sealant Tape
• Raychem Halogen-Free Hot Melt Sealant Tape
For more information on TE's adhesive products, contact the Product Information Center at 1-800-522-6752 or visit http://www.te.com/catalog/menu/en/26055?BML=10576,12473,23182.
Raychem, TE Connectivity and the TE connectivity (logo) are trademarks of the TE Connectivity Ltd. family of companies.