The Company has announced its financial results for the second fiscal quarter ending March 31, 2012, generating revenues of $518,402, thus marking the company's highest recorded quarterly revenues, and the second sequential quarter to set this record.
Second Quarter Highlights include:
- Revenues increased slightly (0.3%), quarter over quarter, to $518,402, a new high for quarterly revenues previously established last quarter.
- Revenues increased 369% as compared to the same quarter in the prior fiscal year.
- Net loss dropped 36% as compared to the first quarter ending December 31, 2011.
- Net loss dropped 40%, as compared to the same quarter in the prior fiscal year.
- The six-month period of FY12 to-date has already exceeded (by 7%) total revenues of FY11.
- Revenues for the six-month period have increased by 126% year over year, topping $1 million for the first time.
- Net loss for the first six-month period increased slightly (0.3%) year over year.
Read the full release at Yahoo Finance.