The Company has prepared a list of Frequently Asked Questions ("FAQs") and responses in answer to a number of questions from shareholders on May 16, 2012. Other common inquiries are also included.
The company provides detailed answers to the following questions:
- If there is so much interest in CytoSorb®, why are Q1 2012 sales low and why the decline from Q4 2011?
- Why has it taken longer to hear news on things that were discussed in presentations or press releases months ago?
- What are your thoughts about focus on Germany, versus expansion through distributors elsewhere?
- What are the plans to publish the data from the European Sepsis Trial and can you give an update on the dosing study and other studies? Are the results of the dosing study needed to sell CytoSorb?
- Are you contemplating manufacturing in Europe or utilizing a contract manufacturer?
- There seems to be a lot of bashers on the stock message boards that post negative comments constantly, always trying to instill fear and doubt into shareholders who believe in the company. What can be done?
- If there is so much potential in the company, why is your stock so low and what do you plan to do about it?