To enter the contest, visit the Tourism Pemberton Facebook Page and like us. The online entry form will be available on the Facebook page between February 20 and March 9, 2012.
The snowmobile contest and promotion will highlight the incredible snowmobiling that is available in the Pemberton area. The Pemberton Ice Cap is a world famous snowmobile area that offers endless treeless riding and incredible terrain. Access to the Pemberton Ice Cap is conveniently located just off Highway 99 south of Pemberton at the Rutherford Creek Bridge. Other popular snowmobile areas include the Hurley Mountain pass over to Bralorne ‘snowmobile headquarters for Western Canada’.
Through the support of local Pemberton businesses and partners, Tourism Pemberton is excited to announce two awesome packages.
Visitors will have the chance to win a 5 day all inclusive snowmobile adventure in Pemberton, BC. The grand prize package will include:
- 5 Nights Accommodation at the Pemberton Valley Lodge or Log House Inn
- 3 Days Snowmobiling Guiding and Rentals with Totally Awesome Adventures
- 5 days of meals including breakfasts, lunches & dinners courtesy of
- Mile One Eating House,
- Mount Currie Coffee Co,
- The Wood Restaurant & Lounge
- Pemberton Valley Supermarket
- Private distillery tour & gift basket courtesy of Pemberton Distillery
- Massage for 2 at Pemberton Valley Wellness
- sport adventure camera courtesy of Go Bandit and The Soze Group
For residents of Pemberton and Whistler, there will be a grand prize to include:
- 1 Nights Accommodation at the Pemberton Valley Lodge
- 1 day snowmobile rental & guiding
- Dinner for 2 at The Pony Restaurant and Bar
- Sport adventure camera courtesy of Go Bandit and The Soze Group
- 1 iRack and 1 BoardSki Bracket Kit from Cheetah Factory Racing
- Gift card from Pemberton Esso
About Tourism Pemberton
Tourism Pemberton promotes tourism and travel for Pemberton BC Canada & district. We are a not-for-profit organization and a division of the Pemberton & District Chamber of Commerce.
For media information visit http://www.tourismpembertonbc.com/snowmobile/media/