Napa, CA, November 18, 2011 – In a continued evolution of the company, VinTank adds social media all-stars and successful innovators and entrepreneurs to their newly formed Board of Advisors.
“As we look to the future of VinTank and the brilliant minds we want guiding our growth, we looked for a dream team to help us achieve those goals. It was natural that we sought out a team that had an understanding of social media, start-ups, wine industry insight, and a vision of the future,” say CEO Paul Mabray. “Never before has the wine/tech sector seen such an amazing group of innovators teamed to change the future of wine online.”
The six member Board of Advisors includes:
- Barry Schuler – Former CEO AOL/Time Warner, CEO of Meteor Vineyards, and Managing Director of DFJ Growth Fund.
- Gary Vaynerchuk – Social Media Expert, Wine Industry Innovator, Best Selling Author, CEO of Vaynermedia. Twitter: @garyvee. Blog: http://garyvaynerchuk.com/
- Michael Brito – SVP Edelman. Successful Author of Smart Business, Social Business. Twitter: @britopian. Blog: http://www.britopian.com/.
- Aaron Strout – Head of Location-Based Marketing at WCG. Thought leader in Location Based Services and co-author of Location Based Marketing for Dummies. Twitter: @aaronstrout. Blog: http://blog.stroutmeister.com/.
- Margot Sinclair Savell – VP at Weber Shandwick, Social Media Analytics Thought Leader, frequent speaker at events such as Blogworld, PR News Digital Summit, Centre for Digital Media & more, passionate wine blogger and columnist. Twitter: @writeforwine @margotsavell. Blog: http://writeforwine.com/wineblog/.
- Bob Wozniak – Senior Enterprise Relationship Manager at LinkedIn Corporation. Wine industry enthusiast from growing up around his family’s former business, one of the oldest Michigan wineries: Bronte Champagne and Wines Company. Twitter: @bobwozniak
Recognized as one of the first vertically focused Social Media Listening platforms by Mashable.com, the company recently announced their main focus on VinTank Social Connect which monitors and has measured over 250 Million wine conversations across over 9 million online consumers.
“With our recent platform improvements, our newly announced partnership with Social-candy.com, and this new incredible Board of Advisors, we continue to demonstrate our commitment to building the most advanced social media listening, engagement, and Social CRM platform ever presented to the wine industry,” say CTO James Jory.
VinTank is a digital think tank that facilitates change through strategy, validating leading edge products & channels and the development of new & disruptive technologies. Our most recent product development, Social Connect, allows the wine industry to connect with their consumers through social channels. VinTank Social Connect has processed over 250 million conversations with over 21 million conversations about brand, variety or region across more than 9 million social wine consumers. Our platform currently powers over 2,500 brands for social listening. Our goal is to create partnerships and innovative products that catalyze wine a digital world for the broader benefit of the wine industry. Please visit http://www.vintank.com for more information or contact email@example.com