(Atlanta, GA – January 20, 2012) – With finance, healthcare and other industries becoming increasingly more complex and regulated, Warbird Consulting Partners has formed to deliver scalable, value-driven accounting and financial solutions to a wide array of businesses and industries. The Atlanta-based company was previously part of Huron Consulting Group’s accounting advisory practice (and formerly known as professional services firm Callaway Partners).
Warbird provides a suite of business services delivered by highly-experienced professionals to help improve the financial performance of Fortune 500 companies, healthcare organizations, government agencies, financial institutions, and small- to medium-sized businesses. The company is already working with several high-profile corporations and government agencies.
“We are very excited about this new venture,” said Michael Draa, CEO and managing director of Warbird Consulting Partners. “Warbird will offer clients the same outstanding service and value they have come to expect, but with additional levels of talent and experience and a wider breadth of services. Our staff of expert consultants knows firsthand the accounting and finance challenges our clients face daily.”
Areas of Expertise
Warbird’s five key areas of expertise include accounting advisory, the Healthcare CFO Consulting Network, financial institutions, government agencies and On-Demand Services.
- Accounting Advisory: Warbird’s accounting advisory services include financial operations, project management, accounting and SEC reporting, mergers and acquisitions, divestiture analysis, and restructuring and turnaround.
- Healthcare CFO Consulting Network: This nationwide network of seasoned hospital and health system CFOs assists hospitals and physicians with complex accounting and financial projects as well as expert strategic advice. The CFO Network provides clients with a tested, trusted resource to help manage the additional workload and strain resulting from healthcare reform and the growing complexities of today’s healthcare regulatory environment.
- Financial Institutions: Warbird’s services for banks, broker-dealers, insurance companies and other financial institutions encompasses advanced accounting and financial expertise applied to regulatory reporting created by consent orders (including independent review of loan documents, loan servicing, and loan modifications) to increase transparency and cost certainty. Warbird also provides financial risk assessments, asset servicing and management, mortgage solutions and other services.
- Government Agencies: This practice provides clients with a number of services including mortgage delinquency analysis and forecasting, loss share compliance, regulated institution audits, and trade facilitation and investor outreach.
- On-Demand Services: The firm engages talent and expertise across each practice area and formulates highly-experienced, scalable teams to address a wide range of accounting/financial issues. Team members have extensive and relevant experience, and teams are built to “ramp-up” quickly and efficiently to help Warbird clients meet their short- and mid-term needs.
“Warbird’s Healthcare CFO Consulting Network and On-Demand Services truly separate us from other firms in the marketplace,” Draa added. “Our CFO Network provides clients hands-on help from the most tenured, accomplished healthcare CFOs in the country. And our On-Demand Services, a proven specialty of ours, offers custom-built, rapidly deployed project teams that help our clients’ save considerable money and time – no matter the accounting or financial issue.”
About Warbird Consulting Partners
Founded in 2012, Warbird Consulting Partners is a professional services firm based in Atlanta, Georgia that specializes in scalable, value-driven accounting and financial solutions. Warbird’s five key areas of expertise include accounting advisory, the Healthcare CFO Consulting Network, financial institutions, government agencies and On-Demand Services. The company provides cost-saving, measurable results to Fortune 500 companies, healthcare organizations, government agencies and small- to medium-sized businesses. For more information, please visit www.warbirdconsulting.com.