Imagine yourself counting the night stars as you breathe fresh country air from the privacy of your peaceful 15-acre retreat in the rolling hills and mountains of West Virginia. Nestled in the valley between two wooded mountains, this ranch home features spectacular panoramic countryside views and privacy.
And, you’re less than a two hour drive from Pittsburgh, PA.
Get back to a quieter and simpler lifestyle by making this sprawling, fenced property yours for only $168,000. Mineral rights are negotiable outside of the property sale agreement.
Exterior Features Include:
• large 30’x40' horse barn built in 2009
• 6 extra-large yellow pine tongue and groove deluxe stalls with rubber mats
• tack room and feed room
• concrete aisles
Poultry/Small Animal Barn
• 6 - 10' x 12' mesh wire pens with outdoor aviaries
• currently used for peacocks
Grainery Style Barn
• storage/workshop upstairs
• 2.5 acre compound area with 4 board and wire mesh fencing
• 2.5 acre main pasture
Home Features Include:
• completed in 2009
• two bedrooms, one bath
• private garden
• front and back decks
• sunny mud room with washer/dryer and plenty of storage
• highly efficient propane heater
• new wood laminate floors throughout
Contact us at 980-428-4058 or complete our form to learn more or schedule a showing!