If you are just starting out, you need less golf equipment than you think. Here are the basic equipment you will need:
- Golf balls - The fact is, different golf balls suit different golfers.The required size for a golf ball to pass this part of testing states the ball must have a diameter of at least 1.680 inches. There is no maximum size for a golf ball and as long as it does not exceed the weight requirements stated above, the golf ball will be conformed (legal to use).
- Golf tees - Golf tees are short pins where golfers put their ball at the start of every hole. Take note that the length of the tee varies for men and women. You can purchase used golf balls and tees so you can save on your expenses.
- Golf clubs - These are the most important part of your equipment. Golfers usually carry 14 clubs, two personal favorites and 12 basic clubs consisting of three woods, eight irons, a pitching wedge and a putter. Woods are used to drive the ball through long distances while irons are used for mid-range shots. A pitching wedge is used when you are near the green while the putter is for tapping the ball into the hole. However, golf beginners can start with a partial set of clubs just to learn the basics of the game. Renting is also a good option so you do not have to spend a lot.
- Golf bag -You will need a golf bag to protect and store your equipment. Find a sturdy bag that is fit for travel so your equipment will not be damaged on your way to the Arizona hotel resorts.
- Divot Tool - Include a divot tool in your basic golf equipment to discipline yourself to repair any damage your ball may cause on the green.
Once you are all set, head over to Wyndham Canoa Ranch Resort where you can find the best Arizona golf packages. Start off your golf adventure with the most affordable golf vacation packages in AZ.