· Jeff Whitehead – CTO for Zetta Inc., an enterprise online backup and disaster recovery provider
· Lou Najdzin – Director of Cloud Computing Services for Equinix, a provider of global data center services
“From Tape to Cloud, A Modern Approach to Enterprise Backup and Disaster Recovery” – A free webinar featuring Jeff Whitehead, chief technology officer for Zetta, and Lou Najdzin, director of cloud computing services for Equinix, to discuss best practices and new technologies for enterprise online backup and disaster recovery. The webinar will explore new connectivity options that eliminate concerns regarding cloud security and performance - a critical factor in achieving success with a cloud-based backup and disaster recovery strategy.
The session will cover:
· Reasons (and recovery priorities) for backing up data
· Limitations and best practices of various backup and recovery approaches
· Advantages of a cloud strategy for backup and recovery
· Enterprise-grade cloud infrastructure selection criteria
· New cloud connectivity options that address security and performance challenges
Thursday, February 16, 2012 at 9 a.m. pacific time
To register for the webinar, visit http://bit.ly/w0VloE
Tweet this: @ZettaNet and @Equinix webinar offers modern approach for enterprise #onlinebackup and #DR on Feb. 16, register: http://bit.ly/w0VloE
Zetta Inc. is an award-winning provider of enterprise-grade online backup and disaster recovery solutions for small and medium size companies (SMBs). With headquarters in Sunnyvale, Calif., Zetta was established in 2008 by successful serial entrepreneurs and technology executives from companies such as Netscape, VeriSign, Symantec, EMC, and Shutterfly. The company is backed by Sigma Partners, Foundation Capital, and its founders. For more information, visit www.zetta.net or www.facebook.com/zettastorage. Follow Zetta on Twitter at www.twitter.com/zettanet.
For parties interested in online backup, disaster recovery, offsite backup, remote backup, server backup, data protection
Vice President, Marketing