· Chris Shin - Vice President of Products for Zetta Inc., an enterprise online backup and disaster recovery provider
· Spiceworks - the world’s largest social business platform for IT, connects 1.8 million IT professionals with more than 600 technology brands
The webinar will cover:
• Key drivers and recovery priorities for backing up data;
• Top reasons behind recovery failures;
• Best practices for reducing backup and recovery costs;
• New technologies for reliable, automated backups; online data access; and quick recovery of business-critical data.
Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 9 a.m. Pacific time
To register for the webinar, visit https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/960525290.
For information about Zetta on Spiceworks, visit http://community.spiceworks.com/pages/zetta.
Tweet this: @ZettaNet and Spiceworks webinar offers best practices for #dataprotection and #recovery on Feb. 14, register: http://bit.ly/zmvctX.
Zetta Inc. is an award-winning provider of enterprise-grade online backup and disaster recovery solutions for small and medium size companies (SMBs). With headquarters in Sunnyvale, Calif., Zetta was established in 2008 by successful serial entrepreneurs and technology executives from companies such as Netscape, VeriSign, Symantec, EMC, and Shutterfly. The company is backed by Sigma Partners, Foundation Capital, and its founders. For more information, visit www.zetta.net or www.facebook.com/zettastorage. Follow Zetta on Twitter at www.twitter.com/zettanet.